Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Dany...  
Full Name Dancho Makaveev
Nickname Dany 
State/Province, Country Rheinland-Pfalz   Germany
GD Gathering City Trier, Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1022  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 2/28/2003 3:26:10 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Online Battles release We did it :). I wrote about the project a while ago here and now we are releasing the first version of the client. If you want to try it out, you can download it from here, or from the "download client" section of our website. I hope you enjoy it!!!... 
Posted July 20, 2010 9:05:31 AM
Online Battles Hello, many time has passed, as I posted something here. But I am back :). After some quite interesting and exciting journey in the world of 3d graphics I decided to start and MOST importantly FINISH an actual project. So I discussed this with a f... 
Posted May 6, 2010 1:26:49 PM
Online Battles Hello everyone, I posted in the Image of the day forum some information about Online Battles already but I also want to announce the coming release of the game here. But enough talking if someone want to read some more about Online Battles... 
Posted May 12, 2010 8:02:28 PM
Texture Lighting I am building my game engine, so far I have ended with my custom model format (for my objects), but I have a little problem. When I turn off the light everything works fine, but when the light is on the textures disappear??I have setup all that the... 
Posted May 14, 2004 12:24:51 PM
Look my 2D engine demo You can see Screenshot on [URL/]http://devdany.tripod.com/Screen.PNG[/URL] or try the demo on [URL/]http://devdany.tripod.com/Born.exe[/URL] Tell me what do you think about it!!  
Posted September 14, 2003 6:39:37 PM
Test this I am working on a game project but its very alfa version for now but can u test it on your computer so that i can see how good it runs so that i can make optimization in case it runs slow. The link is : free.bol.bg/danym/Debug.exe the pa... 
Posted September 9, 2003 8:36:30 AM
Level Drawing I have allready made my map editor but it whith squares, so i decide it to make it whith diamond tiles but something I am not doing very well because the smooth scrolling dosn’t work good.?? And i dont know why? My drawing funk: void Draw(i... 
Posted July 13, 2003 5:38:41 PM
3D map editor I wont to start a 3d map editor project and I have thougth about the most of the things but I wont to do it the best way, so please, can anyone post all the tutorial/article links that he know about : -Level structure/header -Input in 3D -Data... 
Posted August 13, 2003 9:09:10 AM
Frame Counter Can anybody tell me how to slow down Frame rate to a desire one?  
Posted July 9, 2003 4:54:42 PM
Help for animaiting!! I’m working on my game and it’s going good until i faced the artist part of the development ). So i started 3d Max 5 and make the main hero (I am not good at modeling, I am programmer) so i made the walking animation a couple of time... 
Posted July 6, 2003 8:16:32 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Online Battles release Hi again! I want to post a small update. We entered the indiepub game contest. So if you tried the game, liked it and want, that we develop the idea further, please support us. We will be very thankful!! Thanks! P.s. Any feedback at all is also he... 
Posted August 12, 2010 7:43:11 AM
Online Battles release Hi, you are probably right so here are some images There is also a video trailer on our website Trailers 
Posted July 26, 2010 6:40:36 PM
Online Battles release I just entered the indiepub developer contest. So if you tried und liked the game please rate it and maybe write some comments :) We would really appreciate it! Bye! 
Posted July 26, 2010 5:30:36 PM
Online Battles release Thank you very much for the kind words :). We really appreciate it! I think the link to our website is enough. Everybody who is curious how the game look and how it plays can tribute one click on the link i think :))). Again thank you for t... 
Posted July 24, 2010 11:42:37 AM
Online Battles We did it :). If you want to try the game, you can download it from here, or from the "download client" section of our website. I hope you enjoy it!!! The game focus is mainly on playing with others, so don't feel disappointed, when you try th... 
Posted July 20, 2010 8:49:18 AM
Online Battles Thank you! 
Posted May 13, 2010 6:12:11 AM
Online Battles Hello again, right now we are filling the site with more info and we decided to present one class every week ( this Sunday there will be more info about the mage ). If there are no problems and serious bugs during the upcoming tests, we are h... 
Posted May 12, 2010 7:51:46 PM
Online Battles Thanks for the reply and the good feedback! I tried some fonts already and I will talk with the graphic artist about this, but once is sure - we will definitely change the font. Once again thanks! I hope there will be more feedback to come... 
Posted May 7, 2010 7:05:12 PM
Online Battles Thank you very much for the reply! Yes the font was always a problem for us. We tried many different and stopped at this one, because its really easy to read and clear ( I suppose you mean the font in the chat window ). We will try some other fo... 
Posted May 7, 2010 5:17:17 AM
[4E5] Roll call! This year i will gonna give it a try. Right now I am feeling confident with my programming skill, and if all go right, I will submit my entry in Octomber :). (u know exams and a few other stuff ;) ). So right now I am designing my core code, so that... 
Posted June 14, 2006 7:16:37 AM
View All Replies Made By This User