Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know mytre...  
Full Name mytre 
Nickname mytre 
State/Province, Country Skopje, Macedonia
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1008  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 11/29/2005 5:28:47 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Some game architecture The architecture was made by a friend of mine, a very, very talented guy, who uses 3d studio max and makes stuff like this just for fun, practically from scratch, all he needed to know was genre, and all was done in no more than 2 days. Unfortunat... 
Posted November 8, 2010 1:13:55 PM
Calling Directx functions from DLL Have anyone tried to make DLL and call directx function from within. For example I've made DLL with code which is tying to pass D3DXIntersect function to main program. It shows no error but D3DXIntersect is returning 0 only. I was wandering if... 
Posted December 10, 2007 4:02:26 AM
Programeri u okolina na skopje za razvoj na rpg za pc. Pratete PM. 
Posted June 1, 2007 7:01:38 PM
Need help on vertex buffers optimisation Can somebody help me whit this (optimisation or idea (DX8.1)) I'am trying to make tiles across the screen and I'am getting only 31 fps on 64 vram vcard, and 34 fps on 128 vram vcard //this function is called from render: void... 
Posted November 29, 2005 5:35:07 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Bring Kongfu Into game Kung Fu 
Posted December 1, 2010 2:48:15 AM
Some game architecture Thank you all for your coments, unfortenately I have to hide geometry in the dark as it is not finished, and this is how it (probably) would look if it was finished. Soon I'll post only geometry render captured in max, you are welcome to visit t... 
Posted November 9, 2010 4:07:39 PM
EvoFx Engine Technology Demo those are good but you are becoming irritating fellow. 
Posted September 28, 2010 5:19:44 AM
What does it take to attract you to a game-project? it is amazing how simmilar proflems of game programmers are. i am asking myself the same questions you are, for over seven months now. and i've come to the same conclusions you have, it is better to be game artist looking for game programer then ot... 
Posted September 19, 2010 6:25:39 AM
PixelLight Dungeon Demo beautiful, very comprehensive. 
Posted August 25, 2010 2:13:29 AM
Deferred Rendering Example Very good,on your site screenshots are actuality better. 
Posted July 9, 2010 3:20:19 AM
Air Aces: Pacific final graphics. wow! ready for publishing. 
Posted May 4, 2010 2:03:26 AM
Kenshi - A free roaming squad based RPG Excellent job, I think you are on the right track. 
Posted April 9, 2010 2:17:10 AM
the best ssao ive seen Agreed with Jason, you should publish your work. Excellent job. 
Posted January 20, 2010 2:48:22 AM
Ether Fields Beautiful, however you need to add more screenshots, or record that demonstration video in higher res. Great job really.  
Posted December 22, 2009 3:27:29 AM
View All Replies Made By This User