Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Tarnge...  
Full Name  
Nickname Tarnge 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 1/25/2004 5:09:35 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent replies made on our forums
What is a good book for programming games with opengl The second - OpenGL Programming Guide - is just that. It's a 'guide', and tells you about the functions of OpenGL, and how to use them. It teaches using GLU(GL Utility Library) and GLUT(GL Utility Toolkit). It assumes a good knowledge of C program... 
Posted December 14, 2004 11:00:39 AM
C++ Programmer needed - 3D Fantasy Action-RPG (not a MMORPG) Hi, I’ve been using C++ for about 9 months. Not very experience in games yet (almost done a simple tetris clone but that’s about it). Not sure if I’d be any help, but I need the experience in coding if you do.... e-mail: andre... 
Posted April 7, 2004 8:10:30 PM
C++ Classes Madone, This is because you’ve started by creating the wrong type of project for a Win 32 program. There are two ways to fix it: (1) Create a new project of the correct type, and read all your files too it, or (2) change the type of the curren... 
Posted March 13, 2004 2:23:45 AM
ok, I want to get this over with once & for all Hi, Are you looking for a book to learn C++, or do you want a god reference for content you are already aware of/are a little experienced in? This link will take you to the section of Amazon.co.uk (I presume because you are in Europe the delivery... 
Posted February 16, 2004 5:15:47 PM
View All Replies Made By This User