Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Aiursrage...  
Full Name  
Nickname Aiursrage 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1029  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 4/1/2005 3:09:41 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
The Cleaners Team name: Inane Games Project name: The Cleaners Brief description: It will be a third person shooter, think of ghostbusters but instead of catching ghosts you have to clean up the mess. It will be a simple game in which you have to go ar... 
Posted December 30, 2010 4:44:33 PM
Gatsby's Golf [IPod/IPhone Game] Gatsby's Golf is a minigolf game, much like all great games it is easy to learn, hard to master. The controls are as intuitive as can be. Simply swipe the screen to aim, then hold and release the button to fire the ball. That's it, the game's real-wo... 
Posted December 16, 2010 10:34:40 AM
Big Porks Prime Time Team name: Inane Games -- Its not a registered company just my website. Project name: Big Porks Prime Time Brief description: The project has been in development for about a few months. Story: Prime Time is the galaxies most popular real... 
Posted July 24, 2010 2:48:32 PM
[Unity Developer] Help offered Name: Aiursrage2k Website: Inanegames.ca I am looking for a small/medium project, using Unity 3d. Expected Compensation: Any Contact Information: Either PM or email (aiursrage2k at gmail dot com) What I can offer: I can do the programm... 
Posted August 26, 2010 8:27:41 AM
Audience Meter Here is my game Big Porks Prime Time. Its a basic third person yaw based shooter, kill the boss before the time runs out. You are a contestant on a "game show" Prime Time and the host "Big Pork" will always mock you whenever you "die". I am... 
Posted July 29, 2010 12:04:00 AM
Unity GTA4 Vehicle Replica Project. Over at Unity forums there is a community developer contest to try and create a GTA type car script. For the low, low price of $50 USD you can be the proud owner of the "car script". Just plug it in and play, with features such as donuts, burnouts... 
Posted June 19, 2010 12:02:16 AM
Big Eight Mini Putt II - Bigger and Better! Team name: Inane games Project name: Big Eight Mini Putt II Brief description: Its simple game of miniputt. Get your ball in the hole before 8 strokes otherwise everyone is going to laugh at you! The first game was okay but rather blan... 
Posted March 14, 2010 1:06:17 PM
Mini Putt! Mini Putt! 18 holes, free, no ads! PLAY PLAY NEW VERSION Use the mouse Mouse X-axis to rotate ball/camera Mouse Y-axis to scale the power of the shot Click Left Mouse button to fire the ball. Requires Unity3d Plugin PLAY [Edited by... 
Posted April 10, 2010 6:47:31 PM
The Intergalactic Cleaners What do you think of this prototype The Intergalactic Cleaners Demo requires Unity3D plugin Demo [Edited by - Aiursrage on March 29, 2010 8:07:46 PM] 
Posted March 27, 2010 12:52:16 AM
Marble Escape Source Code Marble Escape Source Code (for Unity3D) Friday Sale: $25 USD! (--Regular price $50!) Link Features:SpeedBoosters, CheckPoints, Imams, Thermometer, Post Score MysqlServer, Gems, Fire effects, and 4 complete levels. About: The Principal Objetive... 
Posted February 26, 2010 7:11:59 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
The Cleaners Quote:Original post by Harlad Quote:Brief description: It will be a third person shooter, think of ghostbusters but instead of catching ghosts you have to clean up the mess. It will be a simple game in which you have to go around the level killing... 
Posted December 31, 2010 11:18:25 PM
Published Sci-Fi writer for hire Sent you a PM 
Posted December 29, 2010 3:45:49 PM
Mac App Store Quote:Original post by Mike Bossy I think the more retail options for developers the better. My main concerns are: 1. Getting lost in the catalog. It's bad enough on Steam with ~1,200 games but if you're just one of 250,000 apps it's... 
Posted December 19, 2010 12:34:13 PM
Gatsby's Golf [IPod/IPhone Game] 6 Free promo codes! FF36L9YXYAAT 9Y999AJHP7EA AWEFNHT6JMJJ 74R4W9XRTX4Y 9LLTH9TJH6TR NFER9HWFREHM  
Posted December 18, 2010 8:38:38 AM
Big Porks Prime Time Update. Finally we can play it in the browser again (if you have unity3). ->Levels are broken up into 2 sections frist the level then the boss battle. ->New look, kind of a Techno Sin city (or at least tried to), the more damaged you get t... 
Posted September 27, 2010 11:17:39 PM
Free* Graphics (3d tanks, planes, and environment) +video The models look good. How to make it better. If you could have different "skins" for the various teams (think starcraft where they have team colors). I would throw in some other trees (maybe snowy and tropical) this way people could have diff... 
Posted August 18, 2010 1:25:21 PM
Looking for tiled 3D geometry for platformer game levels (Paid) You might have better luck at the indiepubforum art section http://forums.indiegamer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20 
Posted August 10, 2010 1:23:45 AM
11 year old whizz kid releases his own computer game Amazing if true and at the same time slightly depressing. 
Posted August 4, 2010 8:18:12 AM
Big Porks Prime Time Hey guys I just got the voices done none other than John J Dick (the same guy who voiced Serious Sam). Sounds 
Posted July 30, 2010 1:29:07 AM
Audience Meter Sorry Unity does not build to Linux. Though you might be able to play it in the browser later on (except not right now of course -- because I am using Unity3 and they have not released the browser plugin yet). I found your comment to be quite us... 
Posted July 29, 2010 1:16:23 PM
View All Replies Made By This User