Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know oscarcha...  
Full Name  
Nickname oscarcha 
State/Province, Country Cataluna   Spain
GD Gathering City Barcelona, Cataluna, Spain
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1028  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 9/21/2007 10:49:23 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
XBEngine Shaders Ths is another image of my XNA Based engine (Currently in beta version), which is a demo of shaders. When I have more time I'll post more information and more screenshots.  
Posted October 26, 2007 3:35:25 PM
XBEngine That's an image of my current project, a XNA based game engine.Features: Skinning, bloom, terrains, sceneGraphs, OCtrees... 
Posted September 24, 2007 1:31:29 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Best Forests in Games? If you want to know about forest in videogames you must find out speedTre (http://www.speedtree.com/), that's a middleware that lets you render large forest. It's used in a lot of videogames as you can see in the gallery. (http://www.speedtree.com... 
Posted June 5, 2008 8:46:05 AM
XBEngine Shaders Hi everybody, Some Engine features: - XNA based - PC / Xbox 360 - ScenGraphs - Octrees / Quadtrees - Render Manager to optimize perfomance - Light / texture / model / shader/ camera managers - Rigid body Animation - Skinning - Soft Sha... 
Posted March 16, 2008 9:16:32 AM
XBEngine I'm sorry, threre's no site for XBEngine yet and I haven't much time to create one. 
Posted March 16, 2008 8:51:43 AM
Real-time cloud rendering OMFG, It looks really un-freakin'-believable! It's Awesome! I hope to see you soon on ML adding your clouds to XBEngine :p 
Posted November 27, 2007 6:36:06 AM
XBEngine Hi everybody, I'm enjoying a lot this discussion. First, I have to thank you for ALL the comments, nice and not so nice ones, all of them have been useful for me, It encourages me to go on. Secondly, I already know that the inform... 
Posted November 13, 2007 9:32:49 AM
XBEngine Shaders I don't know where the hell you read that but the fact is you're right. [Edited by - Promit on November 26, 2007 10:13:31 AM] 
Posted November 13, 2007 9:13:17 AM
View All Replies Made By This User