Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Goguis...  
Full Name  
Nickname Goguis 
State/Province, Country Region Metropolitana   Chile
GD Gathering City Santiago, Region Metropolitana, Chile
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.cuaticgames.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 3/15/2007 9:24:41 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Strategy Game: Programmer needed My name is Rod and I'm looking for a programmer for our newest game. I'm Game Launch Project's producer, and our latest game was Bunny Flags (google it). We are planning on developing strategy games and start building a new IP. Currently, we... 
Posted November 22, 2010 2:02:55 PM
About visiting Expos/Events: Casual Connect Seattle Hey guys. I'm thinking on assist to the upcoming event (July) Casual Connect Seattle, organized by the Casual Games Association. I'm Game Producer/Owner of a game development company and we are interested in start working on casual game... 
Posted February 5, 2009 2:53:53 PM
New site content and design for my indie company! :) Hey guys, I have been in this forum for quite some time. Many things I have learned here, much of them helped directly to the development of my own little company. Since october 1 i have been uploading content to it's new website. I want to share it... 
Posted October 6, 2007 11:02:25 PM
Rayitas TM - Mobile Game from Cuatic Games Hello People! My name is Rodrigo Contreras and I'm a mobile game developer. I'm co-owner of Cuatic Games, a small indie game development company. I'm happy to announce that we recently finish developing/testing our first indie game for mobile h... 
Posted September 5, 2007 3:24:16 PM
Experience on current generation or next-generation console systems? I don't know if this post goes here, so I'm sorry in advance if I'm wrong. Looking to apply to Level designing game development, i saw this resquest sentence in a company's level designer job's description. Could anyone tell me what that does "Exp... 
Posted August 21, 2007 10:04:00 AM
PDA Development Alternatives... Wich are they? For instance, Pokect PC has C++, Visual Basica and i don't know what else. In this case, Palm, which are they? Thanks 
Posted August 12, 2007 11:39:55 PM
Troubles with RGB colors and images. J2ME I sent so much time working on a midlet that could write on a buffered image several rgb arrays. This buffer should save the static status of a board game and then i should just call that image and not draw all the pieces by them self. But... 
Posted July 27, 2007 12:59:31 AM
Mobile Game Development, a Tough Business Hey Guys. I got to be honest. I'm freaking out lately. Since the past 2 years we have been working to make mobile game development a business... thing that only can be achieved by selling your games in MAAANY places at the same time. The thing i... 
Posted August 9, 2007 10:45:07 PM
Visual Basic: Image Visible based on name Hey Guys. I have the following problem: i'm managing several images and just one of them needs to be visible. How can i do to make one of them visible based on an integer variables called (for example) ImageNumber then i just need to... 
Posted August 7, 2007 2:47:29 PM
Do J2ME Midlets work on PocketPC and Palm? If not, what do I need to do to make them work? How can I develop for PocketPC? That. Thanks! 
Posted August 3, 2007 11:39:07 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
About visiting Expos/Events: Casual Connect Seattle Do you think we could really assist to those company for some sort of interview to learn about them and get contacts? Rod 
Posted February 8, 2009 8:47:34 PM
New site content and design for my indie company! :) Of course, I would like some feedback! I'll be announcing it in the forum when all content and modifications are made and uploaded. :) Most regards. 
Posted October 7, 2007 1:03:59 PM
Experience on current generation or next-generation console systems? Ooooh, i see. THanks! 
Posted August 21, 2007 10:53:13 AM
Mobile Game Development, a Tough Business Tsloper, that means i need to talk to Konami? (for instance) 
Posted August 10, 2007 2:47:08 PM
Mobile Game Development, a Tough Business JoeJ, I found your idea quite interesting. I think that it will be a very good way to work for all of us indie developers. Can we talk further about this subject in person (thru internet)? Send me a PM, maybe with your email, msn or skype contact. ... 
Posted August 10, 2007 10:28:08 AM
Mobile Game Development, a Tough Business We have 2 games (3 more being developed) and 25 more app (comics) for mobile handsets. 
Posted August 10, 2007 7:20:39 AM
Any experience on working with a publisher? this link is broken? i saw it a couple of days ago... but now its broken. :S 
Posted July 21, 2007 4:51:53 PM
Creating image from canvas? it throws: java.lang.NullPointerException mmmmh, i haven't been able to find an answer to why it can throw nullpointerexception. The strange thing is that the image IS being created... also in a try/catch and it doesn't throw any issues.  
Posted July 17, 2007 11:26:24 AM
Creating image from canvas? Quote:Original post by trojanman What is the actual problem? Does it throw an exception? Does it just not display to the screen? It Throws an exception. Quote:Original post by trojanman Is marcoFinalAzul a mutable or immutable image? (What... 
Posted July 17, 2007 10:19:01 AM
Creating image from canvas? here's some source... i cant past it all because its 3000 lines long. Of course there are some public void "veryimportantemethod"() missing.... i just didnt put them :) public class BaseCanvasA extends GameCanvas implements Runnable { int o... 
Posted July 16, 2007 4:23:36 PM
View All Replies Made By This User