Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know iggie...  
Full Name  
Nickname iggie 
State/Province, Country London
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.aartformgames.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1000  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 6/1/2010 3:13:34 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Spice Road -Bandits First of the Bandit Tribes, a Mongol themed raiding party. They have excellent horsemanship and combat skills, but are weaker in trade and diplomacy skills. As the player works for an open-minded corporation you have the chance to hire a Mongul clans... 
Posted June 3, 2010 6:13:46 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Spice Road -Bandits @Chosker Thanks for the confirmation :) [Love the Elium concept too - oh if only I had a few years to kill - a roaming RPG would be very cool to make] The combat plays out at quite a distance with the units usually appearing quite a bit small... 
Posted June 11, 2010 3:12:12 AM
Spice Road -Bandits Lol - some placeholder-art seeping into my screenshots. Seriously though, a realistic amount of blood is insufficient to show the player that a unit has been hit - and I am not sure I want to do the whole "MASSIVE DAMAGE 9999" type text for each hit... 
Posted June 11, 2010 1:46:20 AM
Spice Road -Bandits The models are seriously old school, without baked normal maps, at the moment. This is mainly due to budget constraints - if I can get a few 100k in funding I would outsource some lovely hi-res models and bake the details into a normal map layer. But... 
Posted June 5, 2010 2:58:57 AM
Hi there! What's your story? Simon, age 32, has worked in mainstream games industry for 10 years on XBox, PC and Mobile games. Is now working on his second major indie title and appreciates sharing ideas with other indies. Also lead dev at Curvy 3D 
Posted June 1, 2010 3:51:11 AM
View All Replies Made By This User