Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know deerslyr1...  
Full Name Wesley Kerr
Nickname deerslyr1 
State/Province, Country AZ   United States
GD Gathering City Tucson, AZ, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL www.cs.arizona.edu/~wkerr 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1022  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 7/8/2004 5:32:45 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
PictureBox Messages MFC Alright- Here we go. I am writing the front end to my game, you know the annoying selection screens. What I want to do is simply change a picture control's bitmap at run time. I am using Dialogs (non Extended), I have created no classes explici... 
Posted March 24, 2005 1:26:00 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Will pay 1500 pounds for a soccer engine This sounds like RoboCup. The simulation league has just added 3D support. The AI researchers typically provide their AI open source. I haven't read through their licenses but I imagine that you could use all of it and lastly they have a Manager c... 
Posted May 5, 2006 3:03:09 PM
Should someone like me look into a job in the gaming industry? Quote:Original post by trax With that being said, how about a career in the gaming industry? Would that be something I enjoy, or is it another career of algorithm analysis and theoretical computing? I don't want to spend the rest of my life dete... 
Posted April 25, 2005 12:02:36 PM
PictureBox Messages MFC In case you were curious I found it out. [code] SendDlgItemMessage(hDlg, // dialog box window handle IDI_ICON, // icon identifier STM_SETIMAGE, // message to send (WPARAM)... 
Posted March 24, 2005 5:16:18 PM
hello world after 1 second In your for loop you have for(int i = 0; i < 5 & bLoop; i++) { The part I am concerned with is i < 5 & bLoop That performs a bitwise and not a logical and. You probably wanted this i < 5 && bLoop deerslyr 
Posted March 24, 2005 4:39:00 PM
PictureBox Messages MFC Is this not a simple solution? I'm sorry I'm just watching this like a hawk. Most of the other stuff is ready, and I'm hoping to cap this off. Thanks deerslyr1 
Posted March 24, 2005 2:43:26 PM
escape from SDL? If you are using Windows XP or NT, then you have access to the task manager. Control Alt Delete will bring it up. Since you are in an infinite loop it may take a couple of seconds to get processor time in order to get it up. Once you have it u... 
Posted March 24, 2005 1:33:13 PM
View All Replies Made By This User