Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know TumbleStone...  
Full Name  
Nickname TumbleStone 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL www.tumblestone.net 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1000  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 11/22/2010 3:17:23 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
TumbleStone Hello, This is TumbleStone. It features unrivaled destruction. TumbleStone Gameplay Video 'hope you will like it 8) [Edited by - TumbleStone on November 29, 2010 11:53:50 AM] 
Posted November 25, 2010 12:47:19 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
TumbleStone I'll come back this week with: * more explanation about the game * a demo * a new mount trailer ++ 
Posted December 5, 2010 9:58:29 PM
TumbleStone Yup this is it. Thank you, it helps a lot! 
Posted December 5, 2010 9:55:50 PM
TumbleStone Hello =) Thank you compufreek, glad to see you are registered in the site =) Thank you Aardvajk, your enthousiasm touch us =) Thank you blubberbert, we note all your ideas and remarks, specialy about the hands, you give me an idea to improve it,... 
Posted November 29, 2010 12:44:58 PM
TumbleStone Hello, Thank you very much, your replies are very benefical! Everybody remarks that the debris are pushed in the projectil direction 8D This is always the first remark we have =) Since I have always the eyes on it, i finally don't see it... 
Posted November 26, 2010 8:34:52 AM
TumbleStone Hey, Aqua: thx for the kind comment. Any hard critics to do people? they are usefull=) Don't hesitate to critic. what do you think about this game video? Thank you. 
Posted November 25, 2010 2:55:57 PM
View All Replies Made By This User