Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know 3dmodelerguy...  
Full Name  
Nickname 3dmodelerguy 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 610  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 12/31/2003 5:42:53 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Is it possible to by Visual Studio 2010 Premium separately I was looking to upgrade my visual studio 2008 and it looks like the structure and pricing for visual studio is completely different (and not in a good way). Now there is visual studio professional and visual studio premium. To me it look like visu... 
Posted November 26, 2010 6:41:44 PM
Looking To Buy a new Desktop Gaming PC, Where To Buy? I am looking to buy a new gaming desktop and was wondering where is the best place to buy one where the prices are not ridiculously overpriced but something that has good reputation. 
Posted August 9, 2010 7:11:28 AM
Custom Computer, Is Everything Compatible? After suggestions from some people, I have decided to buy the parts for my new computer and put them together myself. I am asking for help because I am not the most hardware savvy person around. This is the list of all the items I think I need from... 
Posted August 9, 2010 1:03:57 PM
Looking for site with general programming exercises I am looking for any sites that have general programming exercises that range from basic to advance stuff. I am looking for stuff that is programming language independent so that it could be done in c++, c#, php, or whatever language their is. A re... 
Posted July 3, 2010 8:17:52 PM
I have a Junior Software Engineering Interview, Looking for Any Tips I have a job interview for a Junior Software Engineering position next tuesday where the focus of the job is PHP/MySQL web application development. I have already gone through 2 phone interviews (one kind of a background/career goal interview with t... 
Posted June 26, 2010 7:14:11 PM
2D iPad Adventure Game Looking For 2D/3D Artist Team Name: TBD Project Name: TBD Brief Description: Nothing concrete at the moment but going for a Zelda style adventure game with elements of RPGs. This is primary in the planning stage right now and will probably be until at least the e... 
Posted May 30, 2010 11:46:39 PM
Looking for Win/Mac UML Tool I am looking for a very clean UML Design tool that works for both Windows and Mac. I want it to work for both platforms as I do use windows from time to time but if there was a really good tool that only supported 1 platform it would have to be... 
Posted March 23, 2010 9:04:50 AM
Software Architecture Book Recommendations I am looking for what are currently the better software architecture books. Looking for books that are not dependent on any particular type of programming (Game, Desktop, Web, etc...) but something that is just a general software architecture b... 
Posted March 11, 2010 4:33:28 PM
Macheist nanoBundle 2 is out Macheist has released there nanoBundle 2 last night at : http://www.macheist.com/ : for you Mac users. Flow and RipIt seems like the best apps in the bundle for me but I think that I will probably be able to find uses for the other apps too. What d... 
Posted March 3, 2010 10:49:52 AM
Objective-C Training Material I am switching my main platform from Windows to Mac and one thing I really want to learn how to do is Objective-C/Cocoa. With someone who already has good experience in C++ and C#, what training materials would you recommend? I am looking for... 
Posted February 22, 2010 7:28:12 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Is it possible to by Visual Studio 2010 Premium separately Quote:Original post by shurcool If you're a student, you can get VS 2010 Pro for free. No such luck but I do own visual studio standard 2008 so I own have to pay the upgrade. 
Posted November 28, 2010 6:54:55 AM
Is it possible to by Visual Studio 2010 Premium separately There are two main cases that I will be using Visual Studio 1. C# scripts with Unity. 2. Web development using ASP.NET MVC. I think professional has everything needed for #1 I just want to make sure I have everything for #2 (mainly the int... 
Posted November 27, 2010 7:55:18 PM
Custom Computer, Is Everything Compatible? Thanks for all the replies, now let me response to them. I knew I have the intel and asus motherboards in there are I did not know which one I was going to get (did not know I have 2 asus motherboards there though). As for the power supp... 
Posted August 9, 2010 5:03:05 PM
2D iPad Adventure Game Looking For 2D/3D Artist Well requiring the person to have Unity iPhone Basic will severely cut the pool of artist that will be able to work on the project so I figured I might as well post this early on (not to mention wanting someone with both 2D/3D skills). Whi... 
Posted May 31, 2010 7:16:08 AM
HTML5 Quote:Original post by benryvesFor what it's worth, Opera sped past Chrome with 10.5x. Too bad it has the lowest usage on computers (mobile is a different story). I am more excited about the CSS 3 changes. I have seen a few CSS 3 demo typ... 
Posted March 23, 2010 8:55:23 AM
Final Fantasy XIII Gameplay Discussion I will say that Final Fantasy XIII is diffidently a bit different from the previous games in the series but I think most of the changes are good. That main reason I buy Final Fantasy games is because they generally have great story lines and the com... 
Posted March 11, 2010 10:25:36 PM
The Daily GameDev.net Quote:Original post by Daaark I'm amazed at how every version of Unity promises a big percentage in rendering improvement speed. I wonder if the main Unity loop has a series of stalling lines that get commented out one per version? :) It must b... 
Posted March 11, 2010 11:38:08 AM
[MMO] Game is completed, We are building the Live Team sent pm 
Posted January 1, 2010 9:42:11 AM
2009: Top 10 Indie Games Quote:Original post by zedz btw Im thinking now A game in a graveyard, zombies pop out of the ground u use your flashlight to 'disolve them'. OK the concept prolly aint the best but hopefully I can do the presentation well Is this supposed to be... 
Posted December 21, 2009 3:43:30 PM
An Open-Source Game Engine There is always going to be the need for some understanding of programming if you want to create a video game that is unique. If you want to create a game just like the old Final Fantasy, there is RPG Maker. Want to make a FPS, there is FPSCreator.... 
Posted December 11, 2009 7:27:58 AM
View All Replies Made By This User