Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know jvitela...  
Full Name  
Nickname jvitela 
State/Province, Country Madrid   Spain
GD Gathering City Madrid, Madrid, Spain
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.geocities.com/j_vitel/ 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 2/17/2009 3:38:25 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Mobile Phone Game This is my first game for a mobile phone (It is my first complete game in fact) I developed it using Java Me (CLDC 1.1, MIDP 2.0) It is a classic game of finding matching pairs of cards, it is for one player only. The game mechanics are... 
Posted November 15, 2010 3:17:19 PM
3D Planet This is a demo of a rotating 3d Planet, I came across this idea as a cool animated background for a video game or maybe just an screen-saver. The objective will be to render a cool looking planet Earth viewed from space, with lighting covering the pl... 
Posted October 1, 2010 11:23:04 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
3D Planet Thanks for the comment, I know that the image is not photorealistic, but that was not the objective that I tried to acomplish. My objective was to build it more like an eye candy, and just with basic elements (texturing, lighting and materials).  
Posted October 2, 2010 4:06:27 AM
Collision Detection in a 2D environment I believe is best to have a combination of grid-based collision and axis separated. Here are some tutorials by Metanet software about it, they have some cool Flash examples. N tutorial A - Basic Collision Detection and Response N tutorial B... 
Posted June 10, 2009 5:29:07 AM
2D Rotated Rectangle Collision Nice article! There is also another tutorial with interactive flash examples on the metanet's site, here is the link if someone's interested: Click Me  
Posted February 17, 2009 3:40:55 AM
View All Replies Made By This User