Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know CodingCat...  
Full Name  
Nickname CodingCat 
State/Province, Country Baden-Wurttemberg   Germany
GD Gathering City Karlsruhe, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.alphanew.net/ 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1018  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 5/31/2007 12:30:48 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Liquidiced - 64k Intro released at Evoke 2010 Hi, this is the second 64k Intro demo scene production this year that I have been working on with TGGC, Mark and xTr1m (BluFlame) throughout the last four months. The demo was finished in a bit of a hurry to be released at this year's Evoke 2... 
Posted September 1, 2010 10:59:09 PM
Imagine - 48k Intro released at Breakpoint 2010 Hi, this is a 48k Intro demo scene collaboration that I've been working on together with TGGC and Mark throughout the last six months, music was made by Turri. The demo was released at the Breakpoint 2010 demo party in Germany last week-end,... 
Posted April 8, 2010 3:10:40 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
PixelLight Dungeon Demo Beautiful tech you got going in there. Funny that I actually thought of your old projects (Blibs, Softgames the game) and what might have become of AblazeSpace not too long ago, and now there's this brand new and shiny stuff! Will definitely take a c... 
Posted September 1, 2010 5:17:25 PM
Imagine - 48k Intro released at Breakpoint 2010 shash: Thanks a lot. I have now set up a quick ATOM feed script reading news entries from my website. maspeir: swiftcoder is right, as this is a very common issue, I have now uploaded an uncompressed version of the intro that does not fit into 64k... 
Posted April 8, 2010 8:24:32 AM
Very interesting issue Probably some issue related to the system timer resolution, consider using a different timer API that guarantees you more precision when computing your frame time. In a native windows environment, this would probably be the PerformanceCounter API (Qu... 
Posted July 16, 2009 9:16:40 AM
7th Prototype Snow Hard The way your snow material interacts with light and shadow is pretty awesome, you using a special lighting model / shadowing technique for that one? I like the style, definitely a huge step forward, turning your preliminary gaming prototype... 
Posted June 6, 2009 2:01:53 PM
View All Replies Made By This User