Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know spikes of christ...  
Full Name  
Nickname spikes of christ 
State/Province, Country NJ   United States
GD Gathering City Newton, NJ, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 992  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 7/27/2007 10:18:52 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Multiplayer FPS Well, it's back! After months of development the game I've been working on with 2 other people is being brought back to the public. Team name: ProGaDev Studios Project name: Bloods-Crips Brief description: The project is a multiplay... 
Posted December 22, 2007 6:11:21 PM
FPShooter Questions Well, I remember a few months back in the Image Gallery somebody had posted a multiplayer stick figure first person shooter with a halo touch to it. I really liked the idea of a stick shooter game, and since I had been working on a Quake II base... 
Posted October 17, 2007 5:38:39 PM
RuneScape Now before any flaming or anything like that comes up: - I no longer play RuneScape (after like 5 years of playing) - I was a developer of one of the original RS emulation servers (now its outdated, but it was used for over a year) What is... 
Posted August 29, 2007 8:26:25 PM
Open-Source FPS Team name: ProGaDev Project name: Bloods-Crips Brief description: Bloods-Crips is/will be a Quake 2 standalone game using the Quake2Max engine. Currently in development for around 8-9 months, the game is going along great. Target aim: ... 
Posted August 8, 2007 12:42:47 AM
Bloods-Crips Demo A (soon to be) Quake II standalone game (based off the Quake2Max engine) in rapid development for over 8 months. All weapons are shown as untextured. 
Posted August 8, 2007 9:59:07 AM
Boxing Game? I have been working with the Quake 2 engine for quiet a while now, I am wondering, would anybody play a Online Boxing game? I know I can reprogram the Quake 2 engine into a boxing game, but I would need modelors. Their aren't any online... 
Posted July 27, 2007 11:52:08 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Join mtech entertainment next generation in gaming good job following the template. 
Posted January 17, 2008 5:58:58 PM
[MMO] Project GJ What will you be doing in this project? You knew PHP but seem to have forgotten, how would that help out in a C++ game anyway? Looks like another "I'll boss you guys around for no pay and you guys do all the work" type of project. 
Posted December 24, 2007 2:32:18 PM
Need team for fps Quote:Original post by jyk I believe the template also has a section on compensation (I imagine people will be interested in knowing about this aspect of your project). I'd be more interested in knowing his role in this project. 
Posted December 22, 2007 9:52:09 PM
java morpg Write your server in C++ if you have any concerns about it's capabilities. I've worked on one with a group of people and after a few months it was canceled. Everything was originally written in Java, but I had ported the tools to C++ and st... 
Posted December 8, 2007 3:52:21 PM
mmorpg Crew Wanted Gah, don't take this personal but MMORPGs a huge amount of time for everybody... without being a programmer you don't understand fully how much time it takes for them or the artists. Just about any game that has the potential of making money will not... 
Posted December 7, 2007 11:51:13 PM
Looking for 3D Artists - Paid Position I'll glady help out, I have been taking modeling classes for 2 years but I'm still not the best. I can make the items, trees, and buildings... possibly link also but he will take me a while. However I really suck at animating so I'm not sure you'd... 
Posted October 28, 2007 1:33:29 PM
Coder looking for a game project to join hmm... I would ask for your help but I think we have the game under control. We were working on a Quake 2 based shooter with realistic models, maps, and textures---but stick figure characters for alot of gore and violence. Much of it was comp... 
Posted October 24, 2007 6:07:17 PM
DragonFlare - FPRPG (First Person RPG) Quote:Original post by Roboguy Quote:Original post by spikes of christ A first person RPG as in hand to hand combat? I'd be interested in how you are working the combat system. (no I don't want to help though) Why would that imply hand-to-han... 
Posted October 20, 2007 4:11:34 PM
DragonFlare - FPRPG (First Person RPG) A first person RPG as in hand to hand combat? I'd be interested in how you are working the combat system. (no I don't want to help though) 
Posted October 20, 2007 2:34:40 AM
Need good team to make 3D game. ^ Not for nothing but ^ He says he will help with the coding to the extent he can, but he doesn't even list a language. Is he trying to say he knows C, C++, C#, VB, Java, Python, Pascal, Delphi, etc...? 
Posted October 18, 2007 9:45:52 PM
View All Replies Made By This User