Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Snut...  
Full Name  
Nickname Snut 
State/Province, Country Warwickshire   United Kingdom
GD Gathering City Warwick, Warwickshire, United Kingdom
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 9/4/2007 9:09:55 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
TankWorld Loosely inspired by the Seven Day Roguelike competition, a three week 'make any game' competition between myself and a friend produced this strange little game. I spent a week or two polishing bits, and then it languished for a long time. Although... 
Posted January 7, 2008 2:21:24 PM
Volume texture oddness Hi all, I have a strange and very, very annoying buggette in an HLSL shader, which only appears when it's being used 'properly' inside my apps. The shader works perfectly within FX Composer, so I suspect I'm doing something very dumb and I ho... 
Posted September 6, 2007 8:36:20 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
TankWorld Quote:Original post by TheGilb What?? No music? I know :( I didn't really expect to have time for sound effects, but wish there'd been time to lob FMOD in there and play a dir of MP3s. Last time I tried that, it was trivial... Anyone know w... 
Posted January 8, 2008 11:36:15 AM
TankWorld Quote:Original post by paul_nicholls Great job for the time taken! :-) I had wanted to make an asteroid fighting game like this myself once, but never started it... How did you make the procedural asteroids with the caves? Could you shar... 
Posted January 8, 2008 11:34:08 AM
Volume texture oddness Thanks for the response! I tried setting the sampler states directly rather than relying on the FX framework, and it works! This makes no sense to me, as I've never had any problems with effect states before, but... the important thing is my... 
Posted September 7, 2007 5:37:05 AM
View All Replies Made By This User