Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know geon...  
Full Name  
Nickname geon 
State/Province, Country Jonkopings Lan   Sweden
GD Gathering City Jonkoping, Jonkopings Lan, Sweden
Contact Info
Homepage URL www.topmost.se 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description Web developer 
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 9/29/2007 4:41:14 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Auto Crisis Gameplay Video Check out our new Auto Crisis gameplay video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYrxaGLeo90 http://www.vimeo.com/7942457 We have been busy working on our new title, Auto Crisis. New features since the last IOTD includes: * Select your own p... 
Posted December 2, 2009 5:05:28 PM
Autocrisis AI Opponents I've been a professional game developer since August (yay!), so this is my first title. It's a racing game in the spirit of Death Rally, but with a cartoonish style. We use the Unity game engine, which has been a pleasant experience so far. W... 
Posted October 25, 2009 2:56:51 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Auto Crisis Gameplay Video @BlackSeeds All static geometry is lightmapped with soft shadows and ao. To interact with the lightmapped world, the cars are also shadowed by the ground plane lighmap. It's a trick, but it works well as long as they stay close to the ground. T... 
Posted December 3, 2009 4:58:32 AM
Autocrisis AI Opponents @Martin: Yes, the buildings, trees, etc. cast shadows on the cars. It looks great in motion when driving in/out of shadows. As you suggested, I use the ground lightmap for this. 
Posted October 27, 2009 10:16:06 AM
Autocrisis AI Opponents @riku: Yes, it is a commercial title. The details of the pricing are still being discussed. We'd like to release a "lite" version, but its very difficult to balance the content to both show off the game enough and still motivate buying the full ga... 
Posted October 26, 2009 12:07:44 PM
QuarkLight Raytracer Funny. I worked with exactly that building model last week. The weird windows is a problem with the model data. 
Posted August 13, 2009 6:43:52 AM
View All Replies Made By This User