Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know kubapl...  
Full Name  
Nickname kubapl 
State/Province, Country Ontario   Canada
GD Gathering City Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 5/1/2008 12:53:21 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
GLSL Bytecode Hey guys, I'm looking to write some GLSL but need to output into bytecode is this possible? thanks 
Posted December 13, 2010 2:09:41 PM
Havok Integration Has anyone downloaded the Havok SDK (http://software.intel.com/sites/havok/) and integrated it into their directx projects? I have a directX game and would like to try and get some physics in it. Let me know how to process was. 
Posted August 29, 2010 2:39:02 PM
XInput Has anyone ever used action mapping for their game? I've been doing some searching on google and I can't find any good information about action mapping (msdn documentation sucks). 
Posted July 25, 2010 11:29:00 AM
DirectX11 Warning Hi, I keep getting this warning: Warning 1 manifest authoring warning 81010002: Unrecognized Element "application" in namespace "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v3". c:\Users\*\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\DirectXSamples\EmptyProject11... 
Posted July 9, 2010 3:38:15 PM
DXUT setup help Hey there, I'm just getting back into doing project with directx I thought I'd start with the DXUT DX11Wrapper and I'm having problems when compiling... Heres the error: Error 1 fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'dxsdkver.h': No such file... 
Posted April 10, 2010 2:01:56 PM
Large Integers Hi, I am trying to do calculations to numbers that are to big for int or even __int64. I have just installed boost and configured it with my visual studio. I'm using C++ and spent the last hour trying to find a code snippet showing how to use boost's... 
Posted October 1, 2009 11:08:00 PM
Scallywags Take on the role of a pirate with up to 3 friends and race to out-plunder the island village and become the richest pirate on the pond. Scallywags was developed with a group of 8 people during a 4 month period (of no sleep) in our final... 
Posted July 6, 2009 9:01:55 PM
Step 1 Creating a window - 1 Issue couple of questions Hi, I'm starting from square one and I'm building myself a reusable fully customizable class that handles creating a window for me with a bunch of defaults I specify from another source. In any case I'm having an issue with my initialization.... 
Posted May 5, 2009 5:14:32 PM
Frapsing Flash Game Hi I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to fraps a flash game. I am trying to grab some footage of a flash game that I worked on for my portfolio. I used CamStudio but the video quality is really poor. thanks. 
Posted April 21, 2009 10:08:10 AM
C# .Net Server Hi, I made a server in C# .Net on a win XP machine using VS 2008. The weird thing is when I transfer this over to a win vista machine my function that grabs an the computer's IP address returns "fe80::ed4d:b1ab:274e:e4e0%11". I have tried runnin... 
Posted April 10, 2009 11:57:10 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
GLSL Bytecode EngineCode: I've compiled the shader as per your instructions and I get this error: vertexshader.glsl (0) : error C5052: gl_Vertex is not accessable in this profile (0) : error C5052: gl_MultiTexCoord0 is not accessable in this profile (... 
Posted December 13, 2010 11:08:40 PM
GLSL Bytecode EngineCoder do you have an example. 
Posted December 13, 2010 3:26:24 PM
GLSL Bytecode Does CG toolkit have a GUI or is it just code that I add into my VS directory. Do you have a download? 
Posted December 13, 2010 3:16:20 PM
GLSL Bytecode Okay so maybe I wasn't to clear. I'm working on a project that does not support any high level shader languages. So what I am trying to do is write a GLSL shader and then have that translated to the equivalent ARB Assembly or Bytecode. Thanks 
Posted December 13, 2010 2:23:44 PM
GLSL Bytecode Right .. so what I want to do is write a GLSL shader and see the bytecode output. 
Posted December 13, 2010 2:17:58 PM
Fishing Girl Hey man nice game wondering how long did it take for you to create it start to finish?  
Posted July 26, 2010 5:05:38 PM
DXUT setup help Wicked thanks a lot majek 
Posted April 17, 2010 4:51:57 PM
Large Integers Quote:Original post by Sneftel The point of Project Euler is to compute the answer WITHOUT brute-force computation. Like I said I have all the math worked out I just need to be able to store the numbers somewhere... 
Posted October 4, 2009 1:46:41 PM
Large Integers I'm trying to solve this problem here http://projecteuler.net/index.php?section=problems&id=16 I would like to use C++ I have the math all worked out I just need something that will store the large numbers. 
Posted October 4, 2009 1:24:07 PM
Large Integers So yeah I still am having trouble getting gmp working... Can someone link a direct link to a windows install of the stuff I need to get going? 
Posted October 4, 2009 1:05:40 PM
View All Replies Made By This User