Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know BrandonAGr...  
Full Name  
Nickname BrandonAGr 
State/Province, Country TX   United States
GD Gathering City College Station, TX, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://tagd.cs.tamu.edu 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 11/20/2005 9:38:34 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
...and then the world was consumed by monsters ...and then the world was consumed by monsters is a game made by the Texas Aggie Game Developers to submit to the 2006 Student IGF Competition. You can check out the [Monsters] website for more information and to download the game. The basic idea... 
Posted November 21, 2005 12:19:40 AM
GL_POINTS artifacts on laptop The following problem only happens when running this program on my laptop, which has an ati radeon mobility 9000 and not on my desktop. It is rendering the points I have tried playing with all the point size and blending param... 
Posted September 14, 2007 12:29:18 PM
Thingavore Howdy! TAGD just finished our latest game that we submitted to the Student IGF competition. The main technical features include the nice water rendering, a fast SPH water implementation, and a general 2D polygon clipping engine that allows the destru... 
Posted November 12, 2006 11:16:42 AM
WireArm This started out as an assignment for my Robotics class, to make a program where you can control a robotic arm. I generalized it and made it so it can load in and draw any arm by reading in the DH parameters. The next part was adding the ability for... 
Posted February 23, 2006 10:38:47 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
GL_POINTS artifacts on laptop The effect is camera dependant, meaning if I zoom in really close then the effect no longer appears, if I zoom out a lot it gets worse and worse like the screenshots show. The spheres are just drawn with glutsolidsphere 
Posted September 14, 2007 12:44:23 PM
Thingavore Thanks, the water turned out to not be as stable as I had hoped, so I had to add a large global damping factor to the velocity of the water to make sure it would never explode, we probably could of gotten it faster if we had more time to tweak it. Th... 
Posted November 22, 2006 2:11:21 PM
Thingavore What video card do you have? 
Posted November 13, 2006 11:55:06 AM
Armadillo Run - a physics-based puzzle game. Awesome! Incredibly fun, I only wish the demo you have allowed for more extensive mechanisms, the low dollar amount really limited what you could do. My highscore was $326 
Posted March 19, 2006 9:29:52 PM
WireArm Did you try running the _4xAA and the normal exe? 
Posted February 27, 2006 12:15:51 AM
View All Replies Made By This User