Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Gl_Terminator...  
Full Name  
Nickname Gl_Terminator 
State/Province, Country Ciudad Habana
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 6/4/2008 4:34:34 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
How do i map Textures in 3d studio max 7 Hello I've tried but i can't store texture coordinates in obj format for example i want that a box take from a single texture diferent parts, for every faces to be diferent, i do that and when I render to texture all goes fine but when I export the o... 
Posted August 10, 2008 12:19:54 AM
I need people to test my game hello I am making a 3d naval battleship game in visual studio 2008 using Tao platform if anyone is interested in testing the game and to send feedback to me I will send the source code and I will help in any way. thanks my mail is vtserej@gmail.com 
Posted August 10, 2008 12:38:35 AM
upload my games and other stuffs hello i ve been programing in openGL for six month in c# vs2008 using tao.dll and i want to know if i cant upload a naval battleship game and source code that i am developing, in order that will be available to the community  
Posted June 5, 2008 3:26:03 PM
modelview and proj matrix anyone will be so kind to explain to me what does it means each one of the 16 numbers that contains the model view an proj matrix array?? 
Posted June 5, 2008 3:34:44 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Experienced 3D Modeler need Job (offsite) paid only hello I know that this question doesnt have anything to do with your post but I really need to know ho do you save texture coordinates in an OBJ file, for example a box that take a diferent piece of a singe texture to paint all his faces, I can do it... 
Posted August 10, 2008 12:46:50 AM
Get x,y,z coordinates i solve that problem using opengGl picking if you want the source code and more explanation write to me at gaa02@ceis.cujae.edu.cu or vtserej@gmail.com its very simple 
Posted June 13, 2008 2:36:03 PM
View All Replies Made By This User