Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know H_o_p_s...  
Full Name Jeff Hopkins
Nickname H_o_p_s 
State/Province, Country MA   United States
GD Gathering City Boston, MA, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.hopkinsmultimedia.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title Student 
Job Description Starving College Student 
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1518  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 1/24/2005 8:26:10 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Bad Jokes Two Irish men walk out of a bar! Get it? Har! Har! Har! It is almost as funny as: Two Mexicans drove by in a truck! Whew.... These were the two big stupid jokes back when I was in HighSchool *Shudder* Anyone else have really bad jokes? 
Posted May 2, 2005 12:24:13 AM
MIDI Keyboard So I'd been working on this project off and on now for quite a while, and while some of the features (such as the help file and non-essentials) aren't done yet I'm really happy how this program works. It's an on-screen piano keyboar... 
Posted October 17, 2009 11:54:10 AM
Some music It's been a while (quite a while) since I've been active on this site, but I'd thought I'd post these anyway: Strings and Violin [1.8mb] Ancient War [1.2mb] 
Posted September 1, 2008 8:11:08 PM
Help me - Budget Gaming Rig Alright, so I've built my own computer before, but the last one I did was almost four years ago and I'm out of the loop to what's considered a decent system at the moment. I've a budget of $500-600 and I've already got my monitor, keyboard, m... 
Posted September 23, 2006 2:31:35 PM
Joke of the Day A woman was shopping at her local supermarket where she selected: A half-gallon of 2% milk, A carton of eggs, A quart of orange juice, A head of romaine lettuce, A 2 lb. can of coffee, And a 1 lb. package of bacon. As she was unloading her items &... 
Posted March 4, 2006 1:36:32 PM
MySpace PureVolume article... The other day I wan online and I read a very good article on the evils of MySpace and PureVolume from the perspective of an artist... for the life of me I can't find it again... does anyone know where this article is at? Or perhaps a simila... 
Posted March 14, 2006 8:17:04 PM
Tear this apart College Repertory Orchestra 
Posted March 13, 2006 5:30:28 PM
Need c&c FilmScoringClub.com This is just a static snap shot of the version running on my computer (that has a full CMS), but just wondering what you guys thought of the site... 
Posted March 9, 2006 12:13:58 AM
PHP upload file limit... Alright, for the server that I'm developing a website on the php.ini has a max upload of 2mb... We need to be able to upload through the browser 8-10mb audio/video files. Is there anyway to get around the upload limit? Can I split the file befor... 
Posted March 12, 2006 5:28:59 PM
Music for your ears... 030406.mp3[4.13mb] Piano, violin, string, horn, and bass... cc please! 
Posted March 4, 2006 9:59:51 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Bad Jokes Why does a chicken coop have only two doors? If it had four, it would be a chicken sedan... 
Posted March 26, 2007 2:20:21 AM
Help me - Budget Gaming Rig Okay, so going back to an am2 socket with the 3800+ processor it looks like this: Case: $29.99 COOLMAX CS-480-Black W/O PSU Black Steel/Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case PSU: $20.99 Sunbeam PSU-BKS-480-US ATX12V 480W Power Supply CPU/Mothe... 
Posted September 23, 2006 6:12:43 PM
Help me - Budget Gaming Rig //EDIT View lower post [Edited by - H_o_p_s on September 23, 2006 5:22:46 PM] 
Posted September 23, 2006 3:22:07 PM
mac html editors jEdit Screenshot - Editing a java class, but highlighting also works with html... 
Posted September 20, 2006 12:45:27 AM
Bad Jokes What did the mother buffalo say to her child as he left for school? Bison! 
Posted September 20, 2006 12:38:16 AM
If you want a pretty OS... Desktop resolution provides more workspace... I don't consider it eye candy. 
Posted March 15, 2006 12:07:06 AM
Joke of the Day Little Billy goes to school, and the teacher says, "Today we are going to learn multi-syllable words, class. Does anybody have an example of a multi-syllable word?" Billy says " Mas-tur-bate." Miss Rogers smiles and says, "Wow, little Billy,... 
Posted March 15, 2006 12:01:07 AM
Help converting site from tables to CSS Lots tutorials 
Posted March 14, 2006 11:28:14 PM
Tear this apart Hehe... I'm not the one actually developing it, I'm just providing some useful critique to the people that are. I really didn't like the site, but want to provide useful comments for the people that are instead of "This sucks". I would shudder t... 
Posted March 13, 2006 5:51:56 PM
Joke of the Day //NOT REALLY ME... I checked into a hotel on a business trip and was a bit lonely so I thought I'd get me one of those girls you see advertised in phone booths when your calling for a cab. I grabbed a card on my way in. It was an ad... 
Posted March 13, 2006 5:46:02 PM
View All Replies Made By This User