Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know bornander...  
Full Name  
Nickname bornander 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1021  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 7/18/2002 10:47:57 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Need help with J2ME 3D Space Racer game Project name: Thruster3D Brief description: My game is a 3D Space Racer where the goal is to complete each level by navigating your spaceship along blocks that are laid out in space. As there are some form of gravity in this space the player ha... 
Posted December 6, 2007 9:59:50 AM
Board Game API Hi, These are screenshots from a board game API I've written. The API was created with the intention of providing a way for programmers inexperienced in DirectX 3D to create simple board games in 3D. To implement a game the programmer has &#... 
Posted November 15, 2007 11:50:26 AM
Xml schema order insensetive structs Hi, I need to create a xml schema for a xml structure (XMLRPC) that looks, kind of, like this: <root> <member> <name>name1</name> <value>value1</value> </memeber> <member> ... 
Posted February 23, 2006 8:27:27 AM
Weird SonyEricsson J2ME matrix behaviour Hi all, In my j2me game (mipd1.0) I'm writing a single integer to an array of integers declared as: public static int MATRIX_WIDTH = 8; public static int MATRIX_HEIGHT = 16; private int[][] data = new int[ MATRIX_HEIGHT ][ MATRIX_WIDTH ]; ... 
Posted October 11, 2004 2:15:03 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Java me problems with different phones Hi, Have to tried your game on emulators representing the devices you're targeting? If you're using NetBeans there's emulators available for a range of mobile phone brands such as Nokia, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, Siemens, Sprint PCS and J-... 
Posted July 10, 2008 11:07:53 AM
Please Review my Tic-Tac-Toe Game A strange game, the only winning move is not to play. /bornander 
Posted June 19, 2008 8:14:42 AM
Board Game API Thanks for the positive feedback guys, I appreciate it. Yeah, it's only for grid based games, but since you don't have to display all the grid elements you can achive some variation on that (like in the Connect Four game). I've writte... 
Posted November 28, 2007 3:57:41 AM
Xml schema order insensetive structs The problem, as I see it, is that I need to define a <xsd:all> for all the <members> but that would lead to having multiple elements with the same tag name in the <xsd:all> (and I think that would lead to ambiguity) My schema: ... 
Posted February 24, 2006 4:15:49 AM
Weird SonyEricsson J2ME matrix behaviour Hi, Thanks for the comments guys. regards, bornander  
Posted October 12, 2004 5:30:15 PM
View All Replies Made By This User