Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know HatsForMyPencil...  
Full Name  
Nickname HatsForMyPencil 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL www.hatsformypencil.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1023  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 12/1/2007 9:49:16 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Marker World Here is a preview of my game Marker World which I worked on for about a month. The game is a result of being inspired by many games that I have recently played. It is a physics based game where all you need to play is the creativity of your mind... 
Posted December 3, 2007 10:52:26 AM
Marker World - physics game Here is a preview of my game Marker World which I worked on for about a month. The game is a result of being inspired by many games that I have recently played. It is a physics based game where all you need to play is the creativity of your mi... 
Posted December 1, 2007 11:53:56 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Marker World The Marker World concept demo v1.01 is now available for download which includes a level editor. You can download it here. 
Posted December 28, 2007 4:25:43 PM
Marker World last time i tried, it didn't work on a Tablet PC with a pen, which is a huge bug imho, as it is a game thought for pen-control. I haven't tried it on a Tablet PC but I have on a computer with a Wacom tablet. Unfortunately since I d... 
Posted December 20, 2007 6:41:35 PM
Marker World Thanks for the additional encouragement! Due to popular demand I have been working on a level editor for the Marker World concept demo. It will be very easy to use - if you can play the game then you can create a level. It's actually pretty f... 
Posted December 19, 2007 1:20:19 AM
Marker World Thanks for the additional compliments! And yes, I think this would work well as casual game for the Nintendo DS :). If only I had the time and means to port it. As for the question of if Marker World will be shareware/freeware/OSS - sorry I c... 
Posted December 7, 2007 2:46:23 AM
Marker World The 'exoskeleton' ideas are really interesting. At the very least, a shape counter is definitely something that is needed, especially if you are beating levels using only one (exoskeleton) shape! I agree that the 'draw anything' approac... 
Posted December 5, 2007 10:38:23 PM
Marker World @Ezbez The brakes are something I knew was needed since I was having the exact problem you described when I was first playing around with the movement... @zolax199 Ah yes, it happens on the right side of the screen but not the left...thanks f... 
Posted December 5, 2007 2:57:03 AM
Marker World - physics game @Aiursrage - if people really want it, i can post up solutions to the levels on youtube although the levels aren't as hard as i had originally planned ;) @WanMaster - I have some ideas to make the gameplay more distinctive that I may get arou... 
Posted December 3, 2007 8:57:39 PM
Marker World Thanks for the positive feedback everyone! @tom - thanks, i use the Box 2D Physics Engine - box2d.org @spacerat - i haven't thought about it but that is an interesting idea! I haven't heard of Sodaplay before but I'll give it a try @tsukino... 
Posted December 3, 2007 8:43:54 PM
Marker World - physics game I'm glad that fixed it! 
Posted December 3, 2007 12:01:59 AM
Marker World - physics game acadestuff - Hmm...interesting that such a recent video card does not export the caps NONPOW2CONDITIONAL for DirectX. I think I may have fixed the problem though - I have uploaded a newer version (1.0d). I hope this fixes the issue for you. You... 
Posted December 2, 2007 6:34:40 PM
View All Replies Made By This User