Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know kasmeltz...  
Full Name  
Nickname kasmeltz 
State/Province, Country Ontario   Canada
GD Gathering City Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 7/9/2007 11:16:01 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
2D Artist Wanted for Cubicle Battles - Unique Browser Based Game Project name: Cubicle Battles Brief description: Cubicle Battles is an online RPG / Strategy game that is currently in development * Browser based and can be played from any computer with internet access * Game world is based o... 
Posted June 25, 2008 6:39:56 PM
Enlightenment Team name: Kevin Smeltzer Project name: Enlightenment (working title) Brief description: Enlightenment is a massive multiplayer online casual game where players take a character from a life of misery to a life of love and enlightenment.... 
Posted August 9, 2007 12:05:11 AM
Required - Artist(s) for unqiue online game Team name: Kevin Smeltzer Project name: Enlightenment (working title) Brief description: Enlightenment is a massive multiplayer online casual game where players take a character from a life of misery to a life of love and enlightenment.... 
Posted August 8, 2007 10:05:51 PM
Artist Required For "Unique" Online Game Team name: Kevin Smeltzer Project name: Enlightenment (working title) Brief description: Enlightenment is a massive multiplayer online casual game where players take a character from a life of misery to a life of love and enlightenment.... 
Posted July 9, 2007 12:59:31 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Required - Artist(s) for unqiue online game Hello! Thannk you for replying to my posting. I would say the majority of the artwork that I need is small(er) 2D GUI elements. You know buttons and icons and things. Also extremely important are the larger animated cartoons that I would lik... 
Posted August 9, 2007 8:13:18 PM
Enlightenment Thank you for your input. I think the core component of the game are such that it will be appealing to a wide audience. The theme of the game on the other hand is something unique. And the "strategy" and gameplay involved should therefore... 
Posted August 9, 2007 9:29:41 AM
Required - Artist(s) for unqiue online game My screenshots were posted in the picture section and I wanted to paste a link for those who are interested: http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=459248 
Posted August 9, 2007 1:00:24 AM
Yet Another Map Generator I like the idea. What about making it an "online" game that runs in a browser? We should talk! 
Posted August 8, 2007 10:03:00 PM
Artist looking for Partner(s) (Image Heavy) Good luck my friend! 
Posted July 9, 2007 10:58:19 PM
Artist looking for Partner(s) (Image Heavy) Hello Dylan. Welcome to this great forum that I just joined today :-D Are you interested in working on a "unqieu" online game? I posted some information about it earlier today so it's really close to your post (on the forum) :-D K... 
Posted July 9, 2007 5:51:24 PM
Artist Required For "Unique" Online Game Thank you for bringing up this point. In case my original posting was not crystal clear, the artwork is currently starting at ground zero. Please consider the current progress of the game's artwork as 0%. I re-emphasize that the coding for the game i... 
Posted July 9, 2007 1:47:34 PM
View All Replies Made By This User