Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know sdebo...  
Full Name Stanley Debono
Nickname sdebo 
State/Province, Country NY   United States
GD Gathering City Idaho, NY, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1024  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 7/29/2004 8:28:58 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent replies made on our forums
EA Settles Overtime Suit There is nor arguing that lousy workers get fired and bad management loses the best programmers. EA's management sought to exploit their programmers. They eventually found out they could not do it. The successful organisation will change and ada... 
Posted May 2, 2006 10:30:11 PM
Name Change for Vivendi Universal I sort of liked the Universal bit of the name, it led to a mental image of some big organisation. Like Electronic Arts, suggesting there is something artistic about it. Although I admit a suggestive name need not mean anything in reality.  
Posted April 26, 2006 2:19:12 PM
EA Shape the Future of the Games Industry Thank God it was only a joke. I had already started looking for an alternative information source. 
Posted April 4, 2006 7:32:03 AM
Player Designed Games I think they mean 'open source' as in get people to create game content for zero pay. The more content developed, the better the game and the more income the game publisher will get. I bet the small print will also say that anything players devel... 
Posted February 18, 2006 4:58:27 PM
View All Replies Made By This User