Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know benzwong...  
Full Name Ben Wong
Nickname benzwong 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL  
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1020  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 5/1/2004 12:03:10 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
gluCylinder error on managed code Recently I've followed a tutorial to import a 3ds model into my opengl application. However, that tutorial's project properties in VC++.NET has "Use Managed Code" turned on ("Yes" value). Once I turn that on, my gluCylinder method gene... 
Posted March 31, 2006 1:21:36 AM
Getting DirectX 9 to work with DevCpp Hey guys, I have browsed numerous sites and information and have found some tutorials to use DirectX in Cpp. However, none of the sites teaches me how to import the package to work with DevCpp. Some sites mention DevCpp removed DX9 from its ... 
Posted October 15, 2005 12:20:48 PM
Java to Visual C++ .NET 2003 Hi guys, I'm a java programmer in school for 2 years already. I can say I'm at an intermediate level, where i've already learnt execptions, file i/o, data structures and even java 3D. However, going into my final year of studies, i needed to do... 
Posted May 31, 2005 5:42:50 AM
Help needed, choosing a programming language Hello people, I’m currently a student and was introduced to java programming in college, did a few lame games, and found some interest in programming. I’m sure all of us have childhood dreams, and mine is to create 3d games. However, m... 
Posted May 1, 2004 12:10:58 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Java to Visual C++ .NET 2003 woah, wads this thing about template and boost.. lol anyway thanks for your advice guys, i'll ask more questions on the forums here if needed =) i'll probably work on my memory management stuff for now.. 
Posted May 31, 2005 11:22:42 AM
Help needed, choosing a programming language Woah, Thats quite alot for me to digest, I don’t even understand some of the terms out there, well, maybe its time for me to check it out =), like I’ve never known there is a ’D’ language around... Well, I’ve decided... 
Posted May 1, 2004 11:56:37 PM
Help needed, choosing a programming language Thanks guys, your help is appreciated 
Posted May 1, 2004 7:44:41 AM
View All Replies Made By This User