Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know 1manband...  
Full Name  
Nickname 1manband 
State/Province, Country OH   United States
GD Gathering City columbus, OH, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL www.1manbandstudios.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 12/6/2008 9:41:28 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Lab Rabbit Lab rabbit is a 2d platformer. You guide a through each experiment avoiding spikes, acid and other hazards. It will be released on xbox live indie games shortly. This is my first complete game. I have learned a lot and cant wait to start ... 
Posted September 29, 2010 11:35:06 AM
4x3 matrix - Skinning help I am currently exporting skinning data from 3ds max to use in a xna game. Max uses a 4x3 matrix and the skinning code uses 4x4. Max matrix: [1, 2, 3] [4, 5, 6] [7, 8, 9] [x, y, z] can I just move x, y, z and add [0, 0, 0, 1] to make it a... 
Posted May 11, 2010 3:26:00 PM
Is it illlegal use wii remote in your game I making a PC game that uses the Wii remote. I plan to sell the game eventually. Is this illegal? Could I be sued? I know this probably isn't the best place legal advice but I've searched google and couldn't find a clear answer. Any help would be app... 
Posted January 27, 2010 9:49:30 PM
Tome Media Player I know this is more hardware at the moment but I am writing games to be played on the device(tetris, breakout and space invaders). Tome MP is a music player based on the vs1011 mp3 decoder. This is the old design that I wanted to show of... 
Posted January 26, 2009 1:26:41 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Lab Rabbit Thanks all for the kind words. I'm happy with the way it turned out. 
Posted September 30, 2010 1:58:31 PM
Is it illlegal use wii remote in your game My pc has a cheap usb bluetooth dongle which the wii remote connects to. Then I use the opensource WiimoteLib to access the controller. 
Posted January 27, 2010 10:33:28 PM
Game programmer needed (for paid work) I would be interested in working on your project. I haven't used game maker before but it seems simple enough. If your interested you can contact me by email or through the pm system on this site. 
Posted December 15, 2008 2:26:27 AM
Simple 3D Object Artist Needed If you let me know what types of models you need we can work something out. I can provide some examples of my work if your interested. 
Posted December 6, 2008 10:00:36 PM
View All Replies Made By This User