Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know shigee...  
Full Name  
Nickname shigee 
State/Province, Country Ontario   Canada
GD Gathering City Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://shigee.blogspot.com/ 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1005  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 11/4/2008 12:59:33 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
RealTime Character WIP A Real-Time view of a character currently under construction for engine testing. This Character may be available for free to projects/devs/teams who request it upon its completion. Approx 65% done. 5400 tris, and a 2048 texture map currently applied... 
Posted December 2, 2008 10:58:10 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Software for Prototyping? www.quest3d.com very good prototyping software, and extremely artist friendly. [Edited by - shigee on February 1, 2009 7:18:40 PM] 
Posted January 31, 2009 10:18:09 PM
Photo-texture: removing shading? Sorry it double posted. 
Posted January 31, 2009 10:16:54 PM
Photo-texture: removing shading? Ultimately the best way is to do some hand painting and photo manipulation work to create a usable replica, that as it happens is more customizable and more likely to be what you want, but yes it is a little more work. 
Posted January 31, 2009 10:16:49 PM
Photo-texture: removing shading? Have you tried Crazybump? there is a free trial of it out there, it actually does have some shadow/highlight removing features I have used minimally to good effect in the past, but it takes a good deal of tweaking , try it out in any case. 
Posted January 31, 2009 4:32:07 AM
[3DS] Removing Mocap Data I am not an animator, but I have dabbled for a few mins with it. My suggestion would be to open the *curve* or *dope* sheet editors located from the top of the screen menu at *Graph editors* - *track view - curve editor* You can delete and edit... 
Posted January 31, 2009 4:28:23 AM
[MMO] Ferentus- Eownage, Inc. hiring My email is shigee_1357@hotmail.com I was curious as to why I got no reply at all, but good to know someone checks the forums at least, feel free to contact me via msn/yahoo at that address also if it is preferable, or PM me on these forums. 
Posted January 23, 2009 11:49:23 PM
Oxetairn - Looking for a Team However such programs are often backed up by large communities who are willing to offer up their experience and knowledge of said programs freely. It doesnt beat direct tech support ofc :) but it is nice to have nonetheless. 
Posted December 16, 2008 12:41:34 AM
MMO- LOOKING FOR HELP Edit: no need to start more discussion on here... you guys have enough going. [Edited by - shigee on December 4, 2008 4:22:06 PM] 
Posted December 4, 2008 4:22:50 PM
Scarlet Gaming needs more team members 3d Artist application sent. It appears to be a nice thing you guys have going, it is unfortunate that such an exchange of words took place in this thread. 
Posted December 4, 2008 11:32:27 AM
MMO- LOOKING FOR HELP Haha... I hate to say it, but hes right that there are alot of people on such forums as this, who like to B!&ch about spelling and grammar unecessarily in many cases. You may care about every post you make and its perfect appearance and readabil... 
Posted December 3, 2008 10:54:49 PM
View All Replies Made By This User