Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know TeeGee...  
Full Name Tom Grochowiak
Nickname TeeGee 
State/Province, Country Warszawa   Poland
GD Gathering City Warszawa, Warszawa, Poland
Contact Info
Homepage URL www.getmagi.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title Game Designer 
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1030  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 4/3/2007 2:28:00 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Screens from MAGI - indie game of wizard duels These are few screenshots from the latest version of my indie game - MAGI. It's an unique strategy game of wizard duels thak kinda meshes MtG with Mortal Kombat ;). Check it out if you like to think a bit every now and then. The game's website: w... 
Posted January 24, 2008 5:02:55 PM
MAGI gets "deluxe" MAGI - Magical Strategy Game v1.3 is released! Demo: www.getmagi.com/getdemo (~25mb) Download original soundtrack: http://www.getmagi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=241 Screenshots: www.getmagi.com/graphics/screen1.jpg www.getmagi.com/graphi... 
Posted January 22, 2008 4:33:56 PM
MAGI updated to 1.2! Major changes! Hey everyone, I'm really excited to announce that the version 1.2 of MAGI is complete and available for download! It's the biggest bunch of improvements since version 1.0 of the game. I've collected tons of feedback from the players and reviewe... 
Posted May 27, 2007 5:25:34 PM
Screenies from MAGI Here are few screenshots from my latest game - MAGI. It's a sort of mix between RPG and strategy centered around duels of powerful wizards. Lots of effects, lots of magic, lots of strategy and most importantly - lots of fun ;). Game is availabl... 
Posted April 9, 2007 6:53:35 PM
[release] MAGI - Magical Strategy Game I'm proud to announce that I've recently finished working on my game - MAGI and that it is available for purchase. Information: Name: MAGI - Magical Strategy Game Category: Strategy/RPG Requirements: Windows 98/2k/Me/XP, DirectX 8+ Downl... 
Posted April 3, 2007 2:34:58 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
MAGI updated to 1.2! Major changes! Thanks. I also liked the old system, but it confused many players :( (like "why I'm casting this spell all the time?"). New one is much more intuitive and clear, but of course - it takes some time to get used to, for the old MAGI players. ... 
Posted May 31, 2007 5:13:31 AM
Immortal Defense (story based space-themed tower defense game) Just to say that the game is great and I recommend everyone to play it ;). It uses a mix of old genres to make a very unique experience. Rinku's ability to make a tower defense game have a great story, is impressive. Even towers here have some person... 
Posted May 20, 2007 10:32:54 AM
Screenies from MAGI Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'll look into that and, if there's a bug there, I'll fix it as soon as possible. It's still a fresh game so sadly such things could happen. 
Posted April 13, 2007 7:20:40 AM
Screenies from MAGI Hehe... if you like it, then you know what the next step should be... *points towards the "Buy it" button*. ;) And seriously - thanks for warm feedback. I'm glad you have your fun with the game. 
Posted April 11, 2007 9:06:45 AM
[release] MAGI - Magical Strategy Game Thanks. Added some screenies to Image of the Day. Check them out at: http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=442886 
Posted April 9, 2007 7:26:20 AM
[release] MAGI - Magical Strategy Game Thank you guys. And if someone's interested, there was an update recently. Some nice and convinient improvements mostly - Vista compatibility, skipable tutorial, casting bars, better graphics and so on... 
Posted April 7, 2007 10:33:46 AM
View All Replies Made By This User