Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Nick_Japan...  
Full Name  
Nickname Nick_Japan 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL www.nick-online.co.uk 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1025  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 2/13/2005 4:12:07 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Witch Witch is a 3rd-person action game, inspired by a combination of Bomberman and children's playground games like tag. There are two different types of games you can play, and you can have splitscreen action with two players sharing a keyboard, and... 
Posted July 8, 2006 12:19:44 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Random thoughts on more interesting gameplay. or "How I learned to love the grind" I think the problem isn't so much the idea of obtaining stats/gear/xp or whatever by killing loads of monsters over and over again, but fundamentally how fun the combat is. The actual experience of grinding is quite similar to fighting through a new... 
Posted July 24, 2006 10:01:38 PM
Permadeath and why and how it can work Really interesting stuff! I think there's a few different game styles that are being discussed here. All the ideas about fame and bravery - Nick_Japan The Mighty Was Slain By Balrog The Gargantuan While Almost Kicking Its Scaly Behind - sound... 
Posted July 22, 2006 9:07:34 PM
Witch Oh man - I spend HOURS making a game with little multicoloured witches running around and now I find out that clunky giants with big grey boots is actually what people want?? ;) Thanks for all the comments! Did anyone find it to be too fast? I was... 
Posted July 16, 2006 1:36:29 AM
View All Replies Made By This User