Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Borundin...  
Full Name OP 
Nickname Borundin 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.spelagon.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1024  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 8/10/2003 7:50:55 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Heavy Hogur Heavy Hogur is a 3D puzzle game for PC. Hogur an old dwarven miner is looking for treasures in the caves of Ivereth. The only problem is that he is somewhat overweight. With the floor collapsing as he crosses it, Hogur needs to find a safe route... 
Posted December 13, 2010 7:02:02 PM
Mulver - 3D Platform game Mulver is a 3D Jump n Run (PC) much like the old Mario 64. I started working on this project in 2005 and it was released earlier this week. I have learned a lot making this game such as Blender modelling, texturing and writing Python scripts. Al... 
Posted August 17, 2008 1:06:46 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Mulver - 3D Platform game Quote:I noticed some issues with minimizing the game window (I pressed Ctrl + Esc from the menu). One time it crashed, another time it said "scripting error not enough memory", but other times it works well. I tried to reproduce this crash but... 
Posted September 3, 2008 1:50:25 PM
Mulver - 3D Platform game Quote:Original post by BeastX Nevermind, I saw the scripts. Brute force layout of all that sstuff is pretty hard core. You do what you gotta do! Thats where the Python comes in. I wrote an export script for Blender (in Python) that exports... 
Posted August 19, 2008 3:41:02 PM
Mulver - 3D Platform game Quote:Original post by valentin-galea Worked fine for me! But I have this gameplay suggestions: * nice ideas with the jump arrow indication but it's too big.. a simple shadow would suffice imo * one hit kills and restarting only to be... 
Posted August 19, 2008 7:55:33 AM
Mulver - 3D Platform game Quote:Original post by ndatxcod I'm no expert but for some reason it thinks it needs to load the: ApiAll.lua from a directory in the C:\lua513. I don't even have that folder, but I do have an older lua version installed. I think I know now what m... 
Posted August 19, 2008 3:52:21 AM
Mulver - 3D Platform game Quote:Original post by UrnemandenJust a question before i may buy this cool game. If bugs are found, or you make new tracks to it, after i bought the game, will i then get a newer version, or do i need to pay for the same game again? Im glad you l... 
Posted August 18, 2008 6:13:36 PM
Mulver - 3D Platform game staaf: Thanks for your feedback, much appreciated. You will probably hear from me again soon :) davek20: Good job on spotting that bug, I must have missed it somehow. Will be back with a bugfix later this week I hope. Quote:Original post b... 
Posted August 18, 2008 1:14:51 PM
Mulver - 3D Platform game Thanks for trying the Demo. There is a log file in the bin directory called Ogre.log that might contain more information about why it crashed like that. I absolutely understand if you dont have the time to debug this. But if others run into similar... 
Posted August 18, 2008 3:01:20 AM
Mulver - 3D Platform game Thank you all for the encouragement :) I would be happy to get feedback (any kind) about the Demo if you tried it. And if you have any questions about the development, Id be happy to answer them in this thread. The installer was created with N... 
Posted August 17, 2008 4:21:46 PM
Mario Galaxy free clone (well sort of..) Looking good! About the shader. It might be some kind of rim lighting effect? There is a description here that might explain how it works  
Posted May 6, 2008 10:06:41 AM
v01dEngine lighting! Quote:Original post by pixelperfect I'm talking about hugely complex scenes, engineering models and such like, with lots of discreet objects with dcs' to cull etc. Then you'll see how badly written Ogre is. I will let the videos from this Ogre pr... 
Posted July 9, 2007 8:36:59 AM
View All Replies Made By This User