Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know nuclearbum...  
Full Name  
Nickname nuclearbum 
State/Province, Country CA   United States
GD Gathering City san diego, CA, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://ieng9.ucsd.edu/~tespirit/ 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1027  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 5/30/2006 3:32:09 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
D-PoP critical attack! When the going gets tough, you gotta cheat a little and aim low... or in this case high, but still low. You get my point. A funny occurance we stumbled across while playing it, so i hope you guys get a kick out of it. this is another screen from t... 
Posted June 4, 2006 3:59:05 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Petals of Pandora, Released oh for the slow down, i think i calculated that the overlays (media/MyOverlays) take up around 80 megs on a new card (most of them are 800x600 so on older cards, they'd be bumped up to the nearest power of 2, 1024x1024 so maybe bump that up... 
Posted June 24, 2006 5:23:40 AM
Petals of Pandora, Released opengl was not tested by the programmers at all (though i ran it for fun and it was all screwy), so it probably won't work. Sean the musician is actually a highschool friend of one of our group members, so it was more than just getting his name... 
Posted June 23, 2006 7:56:12 PM
Petals of Pandora, Released haha, the story.... i think we would have had a really good story if we just wrote about our group. There are two versions up. The first one, which went through group consensus, and then the "love" story that ended up in the game. I'm glad... 
Posted June 22, 2006 12:23:20 AM
Petals of Pandora, Released as mentioned above, the game wasn't tested with opengl, though i ran it for fun and it crashed each time the actual game would start, so avoid using it. Also it treated opacity differently and over all the graphics were funky on it durring the i... 
Posted June 16, 2006 5:03:14 AM
Petals of Pandora, Released well the game had a lot more potential but.... differences in the group came up as the main programmers wanted a tech demo and pretty screen shots, and the rest of us wanted... well a game (I was the artist and even i wanted to sacrifice graphics and... 
Posted June 15, 2006 7:20:35 PM
Armageddon haha, the lineage2 rip off. Yeah, it was an issue, but we've got a new site up. so yeah, i'm on the team too, and proud that we got a front page. congradulations to the team on getting a front page (i didn't know we got this till our... 
Posted May 30, 2006 4:20:16 PM
View All Replies Made By This User