Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know hexgear...  
Full Name Dienye Boham
Nickname hexgear 
State/Province, Country West Midlands   United Kingdom
GD Gathering City Coventry, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.hexgear.co.nr 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1029  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 5/10/2003 11:55:46 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Call of the Dragon - Beta Game Information Call of the Dragon is a Martial Art's epic anchored heavily in combat and gameplay. It's being created as a joint effort between me and another game developer using Dark Basic Professional and takes an innovative twist to the popu... 
Posted May 21, 2007 1:54:02 PM
Flat Shaded Meshes Hey, i got a problem with shading. Even though i set the render state of my 3D device to the gouraud shade mode all my loaded x-file meshes have a kind of flat shading but i want them smooth. Check out the link below for a picture of what i mean: ... 
Posted February 9, 2005 7:40:53 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
How to destroy Earth? Exit Mundi Knock yourself out. 
Posted March 24, 2010 4:14:06 PM
Call of the Dragon - Beta Thank you all for the comments and suggestions. :) @Hypnotron: We will, thank's for your concern. @DVJH: Thank you for the correction, I guess I'll have another proofread of the entire game dialogue. 
Posted May 22, 2007 4:02:27 PM
Stuck On what kind of character to use for horror game Quote:Original post by duncanmcleod2006 See what it is, the city has lost communication with the outside world. And two people are sent in to investigate why the city had lost contact and who was behind it. But when they get there the city has be... 
Posted June 11, 2006 3:48:28 PM
Economic Game Design Problem Off the top of my head... here are some ways that companies could compete with one another in terms of economics and marketing: Product wars, concept of adding more and more features to their products to win over consumers. Patents and copyri... 
Posted May 22, 2006 8:19:08 AM
Warengine Skirmish: the Concept Quote:Original post by Fournicolas There is an anime (I can't remember the name of it, sorry) in which some kids build different Robots and make them battle, and the winner is to get a part of the loosing robot, so as to make his own better, or more... 
Posted May 19, 2006 7:16:47 AM
Storm chasing Quote:and a good reason for driving INTO a storm Simple, you're one of those crazy storm chasers who lives and breathes this stuff or some hardcore reporter, natural disaster division that just has to be at the scene of the next big story so... 
Posted May 12, 2006 1:05:06 AM
Cartoon Style Racing Game 1 Are these games fun? Haven't played that many but the ones i have; Mario Kart, Diddy Kong Racing, etc were fun! 1.1 Why or Why not? I like them because of the vehicle handling simplicity, fun & playful vibe, weapons... lots of weapons and... 
Posted April 13, 2006 11:37:49 AM
Game idea from what was to be a book Dude, ease up. Give the guy a break... he said he was 13 when when he wrote this stuff and that English wasn't his first language. ;) I'm with the others on summarizing your post, i just couldn't help but laugh to myself while scrolling down... 
Posted April 12, 2006 6:39:13 PM
Need Help On My Game Storyline. (Game Being Re-Designed. Details Inside) You know what would be cool? Relic Retriever Some charismatic, arrogant, womanizing character that gets paid to use his unparalleled skills in larcency and martial arts to retrieve game (priceless artifacts) from relic hunting & tomb raiding su... 
Posted April 11, 2006 10:17:47 AM
Horror game bosses question When you say "boss" do you mean like Resident Evil: Nemesis boss that chases you throughout the entire game or do you mean end of level boss? If your talking like Nemesis then just like RE you will have to have certain places where the boss can't... 
Posted March 26, 2006 1:12:22 PM
View All Replies Made By This User