Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know mikesc...  
Full Name Michael Schießl
Nickname mikesc 
State/Province, Country Bayern   Germany
GD Gathering City Augsburg, Bayern, Germany
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.collisdecus.de/ 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1025  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 4/26/2001 9:04:10 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Energy Tycoon Energy Tycoon Energy Tycoon is a classical tycoon game, where the player builds up and manages an electricity company. All planned features have been implemented and we are currently doing polishing, balancing and testing work. It has been in d... 
Posted June 24, 2009 10:06:41 PM
2D/User Interface Artist wanted Team name: None (yet) Project name: Energy Tycoon Brief description: Energy Tycoon is a classical tycoon game, where the player builds up and manages an electricity company. Features: -Several different maps -Missions, Tutorial -Rese... 
Posted June 20, 2009 6:16:53 PM
Political game: Feedback and Ideas appreciated As some of you might have noticed, protection of privacy and many civil rights are at stake in most western countries. To my knowledge this applies very much to Europe but probably also to North America (at least I get that impression from the news I... 
Posted December 9, 2007 5:51:16 PM
Switch to windowed mode, window stays always on top Hi, I´m having a problem with my game window. When I switch from fullscreen to windowed mode while the game is running, the window always stays on top, although it can be minimized. The title bar turns grey and the window loses focus when I a... 
Posted March 30, 2006 1:35:19 PM
Musician wanted Team name: none Project name: Penguin Balance Brief description: You are somehow involved in a polar expedition and find yourself on a ice-floe breaking off and drifting out to the sea. Penguins start jumping onto your floe and yo... 
Posted March 9, 2006 10:32:31 AM
Callback scheduler, pointers to member-functions Hi, I wanted to implempent a C++ analogue to Javas java.util.Timer.schedule(), but somehow more flexible, that is, not only providing a virtual "run()" from a base class, but being able to add any function. I´m having some problems with poin... 
Posted March 3, 2006 4:59:56 PM
Looking for an artist Hi, I´m looking for an allround-artist to replace my programmer/placeholder art in my game. Team name: Only me so far. Project name: Penguin-Balance (Working title,I know it sounds stupid ;)) Brief description: I´ve been into game-deve... 
Posted January 17, 2006 9:01:16 AM
2D Artist wanted I´m looking for a 2D Artist to do some Graphics for a Round-based Strategy Game in Space.Please email me at : mikesc@gmx.de 
Posted January 4, 2002 8:16:28 AM
3d Modeller I´m searchin for a 3d modeller who does some Milkshape 3d Models for our game.I need only 4 (very easy,no textures)Models.Anyone who is interested please send me a mail : mikesc@gmx.de Edited by - mikesc on June 5, 2001 11:03:26 AM 
Posted June 5, 2001 11:02:11 AM
Direct Input start fails When I call my DirectInput Init-Function,the programm crashes. Here is the function : int CInput::DI_Init(void) { CWindow Window; if ( DirectInputCreateEx( Window.hInstance, DIRECTINPUT_VERSION, IID_IDirectInput... 
Posted May 27, 2001 1:48:55 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Beer Augustiner Helles Schneider Weisse Sometimes Winkler Kupferradler Quote:Original post by ApochPiQ ... Franziskaner Hefeweisse/Duenkel-Weiss ... If you can get it you should try Schneider Weisse or Maisels Weisse. 
Posted September 21, 2010 4:14:29 PM
World Cup 2010 Congratulations to Spain, a fabulous team. Looking forward to an entertaining final match. 
Posted July 7, 2010 4:34:53 PM
World Cup 2010 Quote:Original post by ukdeveloper Paul, the German "psychic" octopus, has predicted Spain to win tonight apparently. He has supposedly been correct in 70% of cases but I personally think he's wrong on this one - given Germany's perform... 
Posted July 7, 2010 12:29:30 PM
World Cup 2010 Nice to see the Netherlands staying in the tournament. A Netherlands - Germany final would be great :D 
Posted July 2, 2010 1:05:11 PM
World Cup 2010 I hope Spain or the Netherlands win the cup, they both deserve it. Also I hope Italy fails as soon as possible ;) 
Posted June 11, 2010 12:28:51 PM
Not eligible to give blood I used volunteer for the Red Cross and as far as I know there is no 100% reliable test for vCJD. In Germany you're not allowed to donate only if you had to undergo surgery in the UK before 2003. @capn_midnight Maybe it soothes you to know th... 
Posted August 17, 2009 6:32:47 PM
Should congress be given its own message board? A similar thing has been done here in Germany and it's quite successfull, there's no MP vs. MP discussions however, only MP and Citizens. Abgeordnetenwatch for MPs and German MEPs Kandidatenwatch for election candidates. Each MP/candidate... 
Posted July 2, 2009 1:28:25 PM
Backpacking in Europe There's probably too much "must see" locations for 3 weeks, but on your way from London to Rome I'd recommend (apart from the most obvious): - Strasbourg - Schwarzwald & Freiburg - Lago di Garda and of course - Munich ;) 
Posted June 30, 2009 12:39:53 PM
Energy Tycoon Thanks to you all for your comments. As for the demo, I'm sorry but you'll have to wait until the game is released. I will post a new IOTD/bump this one when we release the game, so just keep looking at the IOTDs and you won't miss it. @Lord_... 
Posted June 25, 2009 12:41:42 PM
Mountain biking! I drive this one: http://www.bergwerk-bikes.de/big.php?model=mercury_sl Also I just got these. Best 50 Euros I ever spent on my bike. Not the slightest feeling of numbness even after 5 hours of driving. 
Posted May 20, 2009 5:33:02 PM
View All Replies Made By This User