Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Pedro LM...  
Full Name  
Nickname Pedro LM 
State/Province, Country Rio de Janeiro   Brazil
GD Gathering City Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://pedro.arcticgeckostudios.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1018  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 7/17/2008 6:13:15 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
The Veil of Qaf - 2D adventure in ancient Arabia! The Veil of Qaf is a 2D platformer set in a sprawling, non-linear palace that has been conquered by an army of evil djinn. Only Shahrazad, the sultana, has managed to escape capture and now she has to fight back the intruders to save her kingdom.... 
Posted July 24, 2008 11:39:33 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
The Veil of Qaf - 2D adventure in ancient Arabia! Quote:Original post by Dim_Yimma_H The player character animation is wonderful! One of the best 2D-animations I've seen. Great work. The hair movement is real-time right? Thanks! Indeed, Shahrazad's hair is simulated with Verlet integration (... 
Posted August 15, 2008 4:25:30 PM
The Veil of Qaf - 2D adventure in ancient Arabia! Quote:Original post by V-man Very nice. I died eventually. There is no health pickup I guess in this version? Yeah, there's no way to recover HP once you lose it. It's on my "to do" list. 
Posted July 30, 2008 12:17:41 PM
The Veil of Qaf - 2D adventure in ancient Arabia! Hi, everyone! Thanks for your replies. Yes, the game draws inspiration from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and the original Prince of Persia. I'm surprised no one mentioned Mega Man X yet -- what with the dashing and the super-shots... ... 
Posted July 26, 2008 9:28:04 PM
View All Replies Made By This User