Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Nokill...  
Full Name  
Nickname Nokill 
State/Province, Country Friesland   Netherlands
GD Gathering City Franeker, Friesland, Netherlands
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.redcellgaming.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1017  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 6/28/2006 5:37:53 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Create something Unreal starting project. This is a project for the www.makesomethingunreal.com contest Please note this is still a starting up project anything can change. Team name: RedCell Studio Project name: Undecided Brief description: The project has not yet started prod... 
Posted April 9, 2008 4:46:02 AM
Dygenia These are some concepts of our project Dygenia our site: www.team.redcellgaming.com Engine site: www.terathon.com 
Posted July 16, 2006 1:16:30 PM
Clan Arena To promote our project. We are looking for modellers that are interested in helping us. Need at least some experience with - Team work - Unwrapping - Correct modelling - Have sample work a plus - Texture - Animate Mail us Nokill@red... 
Posted February 14, 2007 3:57:36 PM
Clan Arena looking for Modellers Team Name: http://www.team.redcellgaming.com RedCell Studio's Project Name: Clan Arena Brief Description: Clan Arena is a first person shooter build with the http://www.terathon.comC4 engine. Its currently about two races the Nano and Red... 
Posted August 21, 2007 12:07:01 PM
Clan Arena Storyboard artists Team Name: http://www.team.redcellgaming.com RedCell Studio's Project Name: Clan Arena Brief Description: Clan Arena is a first person shooter build with the http://www.terathon.comC4 engine. Its currently about two races the Nano and RedCell... 
Posted June 22, 2007 7:01:12 AM
Clan Arena - looking for Modelers Team name: RedCell Studio. Project name: Clan Arena Brief description: Clan Arena is a first person shooter game that is constructed with the C4 engine. Target aim: Freeware at this time but we could still chance this. Compensation: ... 
Posted January 15, 2007 4:37:46 AM
Texture Artist wanted Clan Arena Project More info on the Clan Arena project go to: www.clan-arena.net We are looking for a texture artist with a wide experience. The texture artist's job is to dress up all our geometry with a unified look for our projects. He / she is a dedicated... 
Posted December 13, 2006 5:55:24 AM
Clan Arena Project - RedCell Team - members needed Team name: RedCell Team Project name: Clan Arena Brief description: We are starting this project and are currently building our site and have a composer and a concept artist helping us Target aim: FreeWare with options for clans to buy c... 
Posted September 7, 2006 2:27:15 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
I have a dream game! How do I make it happen? Try working out a full game design first. Or make it into a smaller version *simple RPG*. You will need an army of people for every asset of the game to make something to dream about. 
Posted June 19, 2008 7:03:58 AM
... Quote:Original post by Kaze Quote:Original post by Nickdapimp we got the lore of the story and fractions and classes and everything planned out alright... so yea we got it set... thats a fairly small part of making a mmo, what do you have in min... 
Posted April 6, 2008 5:13:58 AM
Dygenia Quote:Original post by stimarco Detail is indeed important, so I hope you don't take this the wrong way: the town is *way* too clean. It looks like it's only just had the cellophane wrapping removed. It needs more muck, filth and dirt. Med... 
Posted April 5, 2008 7:59:49 AM
... Hello Nickdapimp, This is not to slap you in the face and tell everyone you not gonna complete the project. This is to basically slap everyone in the face there not going to complete any MMO projects this way! Alright here are some main points... 
Posted April 5, 2008 5:29:00 AM
Dygenia Quote:Original post by Skeezix like the images!!! what did you use to make them? An EA artist a super talented girl that likes drawing demons and a Chinese artist. If you want to make works like these it'd suggest to go to online communit... 
Posted April 5, 2008 4:14:54 AM
Windows Game Developer - $15000 contract I think you should not focus on a full super football game but more on a sort of mini game (indie game) the ones you find on steam (the small ones). At least if you can't get the 3 months deadline to shift a bit 
Posted March 11, 2008 4:46:38 AM
Windows Game Developer - $15000 contract Hi I'm not here to apply but 3 months for a soccer game is pretty hard! Anyways good luck with the game (you could make it a super simple cartoony or arcade type of soccer game with new elements etc to save time) And i gues XNA will be one o... 
Posted March 10, 2008 2:45:43 AM
[MMO] The Space MMORPG: Help NEEDED it seems you are trying to make something you didn't do research for. On your forum I see a post saying you might just make it a RPG because MMO's are to much work. http://www.createforum.com/thespacemmorpg/viewtopic.php?t=9&mforum=thespacemmorpg ... 
Posted February 27, 2008 7:43:50 AM
Team wantyed can someone remove this 5 year olds topic? 
Posted February 24, 2008 5:38:16 AM
Hey I was looking to see if anyone could give me some pointer to help work design Quote: lol I laugh at that comment my so call teacher been out sick half the school year so how that my problem but I am here to be a great programmer u know what I mean I want to make for kids to have fun that why I want do this and now it look lik... 
Posted February 19, 2008 3:01:21 AM
View All Replies Made By This User