Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Xetick...  
Full Name Joakim Eriksson
Nickname Xetick 
State/Province, Country Kronobergs Lan   Sweden
GD Gathering City Vaxjo, Kronobergs Lan, Sweden
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.plane9.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title CEO & CIO 
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1090  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 2/19/2006 10:56:56 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Plane9 Screensaver v0.9 A few years a go. I posted an image of the day of the Plane9 screensaver. It has progressed slowly forward ever since and finally it's getting closer to an actual official release but I'm not quite there yet. However there is always time for an image... 
Posted February 2, 2009 2:08:48 PM
Plane9 Visualizer v1.0 Finally it's done. It took longer than I expected since the last image of the day but now 3 1/2 years in the making spanning 504 files and over 77000 lines of code so is it complete enough for a v1.0 release. Consisting of a nice mix of C#, C++ and a... 
Posted May 29, 2009 1:08:58 PM
Plane9 screensaver A few months back I posted some screenshots from my Planematrix screensaver. Well a lot of hard work later I have now released my new screensaver called Plane9. It's an 'unofficial' release in that I don't intend to spread it around too much just yet... 
Posted August 21, 2006 5:32:01 PM
Planematrix screensaver I have made a few screensavers over the years among others 4 for the Xbox Media Center project where they even won a price. This latest creation of mine is, as all others, freeware and it shows a glowing energy mass that moves across the screen with... 
Posted April 25, 2006 11:24:44 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Real-time planet rendering Nice! I really like the snow covered mountains 
Posted November 9, 2010 4:44:13 PM
Plane9 Screensaver v0.9 For the Configuration window and the Editor window I'm using the winforms control from telerik. Their default theme is the blue one I'm using and I mainly use that because it's simple and if I where to use another theme it would add quite a bit... 
Posted September 18, 2010 10:30:31 AM
Plane9 Screensaver v0.9 Noticed that the screenshot is featured for the day so might be worth mentioning that v1.6 was released not long ago and the web site has been completely redone. Now it allows anyone to upload scenes to the website so it can be featured there. One... 
Posted September 17, 2010 3:37:26 PM
Liquidiced - 64k Intro released at Evoke 2010 Impressive! Nice to see a few effects that I have never seen before. Like the ice melting. 
Posted September 5, 2010 3:48:32 AM
Shader Toy Seen this before and couldn't agree more with the rest of you. It's awesome! Just as much for beeing able to do it in a browser as be able to see the shader code. Inigo Quilez, I really like your tutorials, articles and all other things you have... 
Posted January 26, 2010 1:08:38 PM
Real-time Realistic Ocean Lighting Very nice! I have looked at your project before and it looks very good. The only thing I think looks strange is the high resolution grid repetition that seems to be across the water when the camera is quite close to it. Best seen when the sun... 
Posted January 12, 2010 5:30:26 PM
Plane9 Visualizer v1.0 Quote:Original post by hikikomori-san I was going to play around with the editor when I accidentally closed the render view window, and I can't get it back. HELP! Oh and yeah, it looks nice... can't wait to get my new graphics card so I can enjoy s... 
Posted May 31, 2009 4:26:00 AM
[Visual C#] The Hauntings of NullArgumentException static System.IO.FileStream name1, name2, name3; only creates the variables. It doesn't create the object. Its the same as writing static System.IO.FileStream name1 = null, name2 = null, name3 = null;  
Posted May 30, 2009 6:06:39 PM
How to use VBOs without gl*Pointer() =/ Quote:Original post by V-man Here we go. Updated Wiki http://www.opengl.org/wiki/GlVertexAttribPointer feedback welcomed. Thanks for this information. I have also been look for any example of this at all for a while. I tried to used the glVer... 
Posted May 30, 2009 5:36:50 PM
Plane9 Screensaver v0.9 Finally! As always it took a bit longer then expected but now Plane9 v1.0 has been released for anyone that wants to give it a try. A few new features made it in. For example so are there now 30 scenes from the start. Here are most of them for eas... 
Posted May 25, 2009 5:40:47 PM
View All Replies Made By This User