Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Breakout3DJeff...  
Full Name  
Nickname Breakout3DJeff 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL www.bravehost.jeffpowerweb.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1011  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 5/24/2004 7:57:20 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Why doesn't this work? This is what I want to do: (This source code works in dx8). I want it to work in dx9 common files framework, the 2nd source listing is the result of one day's work trying to port to dx9 common files. Why doesn't it work properly? Yes, they b... 
Posted July 23, 2005 4:22:27 AM
Direct X 9.0 Interfaces I have been working on a breakout game with the ID3DXSPRITE interface of Direct X 9.0 Has anyone had any luck with the ID3DXLINE interface or just has any ideas on how to draw a single pixel on the screen? The SPRITE interface let's... 
Posted September 23, 2004 3:57:56 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Direct X 9.0 Interfaces Trip99, did you actually get the interface methods to work? I've got the program to compile, and set things up, but none of the methods will work, and when I execute my code, the computer locks up and connects to microsoft to report the error... ... 
Posted September 23, 2004 4:25:11 PM
Direct X 9.0 Interfaces Thank you, I'm sure that site will be very helpful. I will have a look at that, the guy who put it up, seems like my kind of programmer!!! Anyways, also I tried using the ID3DXLINE interface, and it locked up my computer, just in the initializati... 
Posted September 23, 2004 5:57:13 AM
View All Replies Made By This User