Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know farcodev...  
Full Name  
Nickname farcodev 
State/Province, Country Quebec   Canada
GD Gathering City montreal, Quebec, Canada
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://farcolony.blogspot.com/ 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1035  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 4/7/2007 6:10:17 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
FAR Colony Name: FAR Colony (FARC) Genre: Hard-SciFi Space real-time strategy/simulation Graphics: mix of 2d interface w/ OpenGL graphics Author: myself Released: first alpha released in 2009 Website: http://farcolony.sourceforge.net/index.html Project Pa... 
Posted December 2, 2010 9:56:34 PM
FAR Colony Build 280 Okay there's some update of my project. Since build 274 FAR Colony have some bugfixes and improvements, and a lot of data structures updates. It's the last release without game features, the next ones will have end turn game sequence, the pop... 
Posted August 30, 2007 10:15:44 PM
FAR Colony Since mid-february i recode totally my game with cleaner code and better implementation. In 2006 the project was near totally stopped because of my work. It's a game of exploration and space colonization being held at the beginning of 23rd century... 
Posted April 7, 2007 9:17:26 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
OSS Isometric 2d RPG searching for experienced Python programmer *with screenshots* At least it progressing, always good to read that 
Posted January 5, 2011 10:09:35 AM
How are your eyes? i'm behind a computer screen for 27 years now and don't need glasses, at least for now i don't want to speak for the future :))  
Posted January 4, 2011 2:34:44 PM
Wildlife: Africa game idea i hope you will make it, it's a great idea. It reminds me a roguelike game mockup on an another forum, the picture is here: and the comment with it was: this is actually a game I've wanted to play for a very long time - a roguelike... 
Posted January 4, 2011 1:46:08 PM
Vampire Slayer Squad (Android game) It's a really clean interface and reminds me a battletech game 
Posted January 4, 2011 12:42:47 PM
Linderdaum Asteroids Clean and cool work, i like the cartoony animations too. 
Posted January 4, 2011 12:14:45 PM
Procedural game idea creation It could be a cool april's fool joke 
Posted January 2, 2011 8:12:58 PM
Hex Heightmap Obvioulsy a wargame, since they're used in the tabletop :) 
Posted January 2, 2011 7:10:07 PM
The power of gradient overlay in Swords & Soldiers cool work and the design reminds me my old amiga years. Cool pick for the level design method too ;) [Edited by - farcodev on January 2, 2011 6:52:38 PM] 
Posted January 2, 2011 6:52:51 PM
OSS Isometric 2d RPG searching for experienced Python programmer *with screenshots* Hi, i follow your project since your first tech demo and even if i can't help you i whish you best luck ! :) 
Posted December 31, 2010 12:12:46 AM
[paid] Pixel Artist required good one Harlad :D and good luck Impz0r ! 
Posted December 31, 2010 12:07:44 AM
View All Replies Made By This User