Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Chosker...  
Full Name Oscar Sanz Pont
Nickname Chosker 
State/Province, Country Cataluna   Spain
GD Gathering City Barcelona, Cataluna, Spain
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://chosker.sanzpont.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1072  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 8/23/2001 10:21:22 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Shadow mapping help hello, I'm trying to implement shadow mapping into my game (based on the Nebula2 engine), or rather fix/finish the start of implementation my former programmer did. I'm pretty much a noob at programming so I thought I'd ask for some help, I k... 
Posted June 21, 2010 4:34:15 PM
anyone using Nebula2? I'm a Nebula2 user, my game uses it. it's been a while since this engine showed any progress, the developers have ceased to work on it to work on Nebula3 (though it's still a beta, not suited for games yet, and not compatible with Nebula2)... 
Posted May 19, 2010 6:26:09 AM
Elium: Looking for Programmer [Optionally Paid] I. The Team Team name: The Elium Project Team Team structure: Chosker (me) - Designer, 2D Art, 3D Art - [ Portfolio ] and That's it. II. The Project Project name: Elium Brief description: Elium is a non-linear 3D Action RP... 
Posted April 6, 2010 7:44:05 AM
Vertex Shader: cloth/hair spring? hello, been looking for some info on how to do this. some games have some sort of basic spring system, used to simulate hair and some of them cloth as well. I'm talking about the simple effect of vertexes that seem to be left behind when an... 
Posted May 10, 2010 6:18:23 PM
Programmer needed for odd jobs (Paid) Team name: none / the Elium team Project name: Elium Brief description: Elium is a non-linear 3D Action RPG set in a rich, real and dynamic world in a custom medieval and mild-fantasy setting. The game was in development for more than 2 years b... 
Posted May 2, 2010 4:07:37 PM
Face generation Bones or morphing? hello there, im thinking about having multiple characters in my game via deforming a base mesh. I believe this is usually achieved either through morph targets or bones. My engine already support both to an extent and both would need extra work. Th... 
Posted April 27, 2010 1:35:58 PM
Volume fog shader? (underwater space) hello there, I've been looking for a way to make an underwater area look nice. so far I've got the water surface with a nice shader, but I still need some effects for what goes on below that water surface. I reckon the first thing to have... 
Posted April 1, 2010 1:56:16 PM
Elium: Looking for Programmer I. The Team Team name: The Elium Project Team Team structure: Chosker (me) - Designer, 2D Art, 3D Art - [ Portfolio ] and That's it. II. The Project Project name: Elium Brief description: Elium is a non-linear 3D Action RP... 
Posted February 26, 2010 10:29:57 AM
Nature Gen Project This are some screens of trees made with my Nature Gen Project, a 3ds max script/plugin I'm working on in my free time. For now it's just images, it's still early in development, and I may want to make it commercial if I can make it with such qu... 
Posted February 9, 2010 12:17:31 PM
Elium: Looking for programmer I. The Team Team name: The Elium Project Team Team structure: Chosker (me) - Designer, 2D Art, 3D Art - [ Portfolio ] and That's it. II. The Project Project name: Elium Brief description: Elium is a non-linear 3D Action RP... 
Posted December 14, 2009 5:54:34 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
RageEffect RTS yeah my thoughts exactly, the nice features that made RTS's fun are mostly gone. so it's nice to see at least indy people try to go back into the roots of the genre. I do hope you don't have problems with what I believe to be the most complicated par... 
Posted August 13, 2010 6:09:06 PM
Professional Freelance Games Developer,open for new project Hi, I'm an artist looking for a programmer to work with on Elium, a 3D Action RPG. I used to work on the Nebula2 engine but I recently moved to UDK (Unreal Engine). here's an old thread I posted here a while ago, contains info about the... 
Posted August 12, 2010 5:26:32 AM
RageEffect RTS Quote:Original post by Xerioswhich captures the old 'feel' and simplicity of the RTS we used to have back then, such as in Tiberian Sun, KKND, Dune, etc... way to go! I hate the trend where RTS's either use unseparatable unit groups instead of ind... 
Posted August 12, 2010 4:24:26 AM
C++ programmer looking for project (non paid) [CLOSED] take a look at my project: [ link ] it's already playable, and even if it renders in DX9, any gameplay elements to code are purely C++ 
Posted June 23, 2010 2:19:28 AM
Lowpoly Artists for iPhone Game Needed quite good as well. the modelling part is usually easier on mechanics than organics (since you don't need anatomy references, etc). as for the texturing, it's more based on regular materials (mostly metals) than flesh, so if you take a look... 
Posted June 22, 2010 5:02:35 AM
Lowpoly Artists for iPhone Game Needed email sent 
Posted June 22, 2010 3:21:20 AM
The Demo for my engine -- Quantumas (vs ue3,ce2&ce3) why is this beauty in this forum instead of the image of the day? :) really great, I wish someone like you worked on my game :) 
Posted June 21, 2010 5:05:01 PM
AI programmer looking for a project email sent! 
Posted June 17, 2010 3:11:52 PM
Programmer looking for small project I'm looking for a programmer, take a look at my thread: [ link ] 
Posted June 16, 2010 6:16:08 PM
Client-server developer's team seeking a MMO project from what you say and the info on your website I can't make out the following: are you looking for clients who will pay for your solutions, or are you trying to find a project that you can use to develop and refine your technologies (without pay... 
Posted June 16, 2010 3:54:24 AM
View All Replies Made By This User