Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know membrain...  
Full Name  
Nickname membrain 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://c1live1.freewebsitehosting.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 11/2/2004 2:39:36 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent replies made on our forums
Noobs, your dreams can come true! Hey Justin, you don't know me... and I don't know you, but I can honestly say that I respect what you have done in spite of all the ridecule... Much respect goes out to you and your team, your story is inspireing, thank you for sharing it with us. 
Posted November 19, 2004 1:52:10 AM
3d artist required for independent racing game took a look at the site... all I can say is, Lookin good man... Based on the screen shots the courses look to be pretty straight forward, it shouldn't bee to hard to develop them... I'm sure you'll find someone soon... I'd luv to help you out my... 
Posted November 12, 2004 6:27:54 AM
Return to Mana - Total Conversion (Hl2) searches 3d Artist I agree 1,000,000% excelent art work indeed! the skinner/texture artist is trully gifted aswell as the modeler(s) Gr8 job guys. 
Posted November 3, 2004 7:55:05 PM
Flourishing MMORPG seeking: [FILLED - THANK YOU!] well that's cool man.... TORQUE is a good engine to work with... I agree... But I'm partial to 3DGS... "to each his own" I say... Good Luck on your project, it's lookin good... 
Posted November 3, 2004 6:39:52 PM
Flourishing MMORPG seeking: [FILLED - THANK YOU!] cool... that's good to know, ya know... for the others... TORQUE is a gr8 engine to work with... and the recent improvments on it, it's turning out to be even better. Best reguards. 
Posted November 2, 2004 8:11:27 PM
Flourishing MMORPG seeking: [FILLED - THANK YOU!] I see your using 3DGS for your project... The site is impressive, nicely done... I too am using 3DGS, I know there are a lot of neysayers out there with reguards to 3DGS, but it's true what they say... The tool is only as good as the developer u... 
Posted November 2, 2004 2:47:03 PM
View All Replies Made By This User