Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know msilver...  
Full Name  
Nickname msilver 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.silverwaregames.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1021  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 8/7/2006 8:48:35 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Jezz Cubed Here are some screen shots from a game I made this summer. The game is a remake of Microsoft's JezzBall, except this is 3D. The balls bounce around inside a cube and you draw a plane instead of a line to trap them. You can rotate the cube to draw pla... 
Posted August 7, 2006 9:25:03 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Jezz Cubed chrisjubb - I made the font myself. Its basically a simple bitmap pixel font that I made blue, added a white outline and a shadow. everyone who the game won't run properly on their computer - It seems that I have some portability issues that... 
Posted August 10, 2006 9:35:54 PM
Jezz Cubed Thanks for the feedback everyone, Deyja, I think I may have solved the issue, but I'm not sure. The only thing I could think of was that my call to clear used an alpha of 0, so if on your computer it simply draws a rect instead of cleari... 
Posted August 9, 2006 12:07:13 AM
Jezz Cubed Wow, I've never had anyone get that before, it has to do with the bloom effect for the glow. Just out of curiosity, what kind of graphics card do you have? I'll start working on a fix right now, though you should be able to get it to go away... 
Posted August 7, 2006 11:07:20 PM
View All Replies Made By This User