Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Mykola...  
Full Name  
Nickname Mykola 
State/Province, Country Kyyivska Oblast   Ukraine
GD Gathering City Kiev, Kyyivska Oblast, Ukraine
Contact Info
Homepage URL www.ocean3dinteractive.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1026  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 4/9/2009 5:23:49 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Ocean3DInteractive These screenshots demonstrate ocean surfaces rendered in realtime. Different ocean conditions can be seen. If you're interested to watch it in action, see captured video at www.ocean3dinteractive.com [Edited by - Mykola on April 10, 2009 3:36:43... 
Posted April 10, 2009 3:30:51 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Ocean3DInteractive Quote:Original post by InvalidPointer The waves themselves look phenomenal-- are those Gerstner? Can you share any details? I can say only that it is the result of several years of work 
Posted April 10, 2009 4:35:17 PM
Ocean3DInteractive Quote:Original post by Master of Riddles That looks really cool! The only screenshot I don't like that much is calm see - side view. In this screenshot something is wrong with water color for me. Thanks for criticism! 
Posted April 10, 2009 4:04:49 PM
Ocean3DInteractive Quote:Original post by PolyVox Wow, those screenshots look beautiful. So your library deals with the simulation of the water, or just the rendering? You are right - simulation oceanic surface; rendering as a part of that. 
Posted April 10, 2009 3:57:13 PM
View All Replies Made By This User