Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know coorrae...  
Full Name curtis robinson
Nickname coorrae 
State/Province, Country CA   United States
GD Gathering City Los Angeles, CA, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.curtastic.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID coorrae2 
Current Occupation
Job Title Boobs inspector 
Job Description i get laid all day 
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1010  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 2/7/2004 3:35:25 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
What do you wish the E's stood for? If next year's competition was based on 4 words that start with E what would you want it to be? I wish it was Evil Extraterestrial Electrical Elephants... man that would be cool. :) 
Posted July 8, 2006 2:18:19 PM
Is there a free library for this? #include "ez_graphics_and_input.h" void main() { ez::setdisplaymodewindowed(800,600); ez::setdrawbuffer(ez::backdrawbuffer()); ez::rectangle(100,100,100,100); ez::showdrawbuffer(ez::backdrawbuffer()); ez::waitforkey(); ez::end... 
Posted July 30, 2004 1:43:12 PM
dynamic arrays Help I have this const max=99; int amount; char* names[max]; I need to allocate an array with a variable amount I can do it with int arrays like this int * updated=new int(amount); I tried this but it doesnt work char** names = new char*(a... 
Posted May 25, 2004 3:23:27 PM
gotoxy() gone in VC7. help I need to position the cout function in visual c++ 7.0! why was gotoxy in an old c++ but not this one? 
Posted April 29, 2004 9:26:28 PM
c++ classes pointing to eachother when it reads class cat, person hasnt been defined yet when it reads class person, cat hasnt been defined yet its a catch 22! what do I do? I prefer one file if it matters Im using msvc++7 class cat { person * owner; } class person { ... 
Posted April 29, 2004 3:34:44 AM
Once you know C++ you're all set, right? I keep hearing that C++ is what I should program in, even for games, but its hard to learn. I was surprised when I found this post http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=29197 what do you think?  
Posted February 7, 2004 3:49:21 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
What do you wish the E's stood for? Quote:Original post by CTar Extremely Erotic Elephant Erection lmao  
Posted July 8, 2006 9:20:30 PM
[4e5]Discuss: Economics Just the normal buying and selling with gold in an RPG would qualify for Economy right?  
Posted July 8, 2006 12:40:28 PM
[4E5] Screenshots and Art Quote:Original post by Sir Sapo Here's a screeny of a burning city... This one is my favorite so far. good stuff! 
Posted July 8, 2006 12:31:23 PM
Packaging Contest (Apr 1 - Oct 1) $300 This is interesting. Does anyone know - are there any games that use this theme that I can check out? 
Posted April 17, 2006 6:49:08 PM
[SD] Screenshots Here is my game, don't question my design!  
Posted March 7, 2006 3:35:23 PM
What language are you using? I am making my entry in BlitzMax, and I'm very, very happy with it. 
Posted August 30, 2005 4:23:41 PM
Composer looking to join team for contest Wow thats a lot of cool music. really cool. What type of game are you most interested in? Medieval? Futuristic? War game? 
Posted August 17, 2005 3:04:04 AM
Time spent on your contest entry? about 3-5 hours a day, 7 days a week I really, really, want to finish my RPG. 
Posted August 2, 2005 12:21:45 PM
Pirates of the Mediterranean Except you'll be so insipred by all the pirates you meet/fight, that you will work super fast when you come back and have all these super pirate ideas 
Posted July 31, 2005 2:08:51 PM
[4E4] Stereotypical RZNP abilities Zombies: A spell can turn the dead into zombies. They can come from a desease that spreads to living people. They move slowly. 
Posted July 28, 2005 1:33:01 PM
View All Replies Made By This User