Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Reelix...  
Full Name  
Nickname Reelix 
State/Province, Country KwaZulu-Natal   South Africa
GD Gathering City Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.reelix.za.net 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1010  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 11/27/2006 7:37:01 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent replies made on our forums
The Daily GameDev.Net *Cringe* DotA is a MAP for Warcraft 3, not a MOD >:-( 
Posted November 4, 2010 4:35:38 AM
The Daily GameDev.Net Sex in RPG's is sometimes reasonable (Brothels), sometimes helps with character development (Maybe if I get this chick to like me enough she'll sleep with me! 25 Charisma FTW!) and sometimes HIGHLY excessive (I forgot the game name - Long loading tim... 
Posted August 12, 2009 2:28:14 AM
The Daily GameDev.net The partition (Currently sitting at 77832 signatures at this time of writing) will have about as much effect as throwing a paper-plane and hoping for a tornado. The interesting thing is that the primary reason they removed LAN Play is due to Pirac... 
Posted July 21, 2009 2:12:47 AM
The Daily GameDev.net <rant> DotA is NOT A *&^%ing MOD, it's a map!!!!!! </rant> (For those that were wondering, 90% of the people who play DotA either think it's a mod, think it IS Warcraft 3, or don't even know what Warcraft 3 IS...) 
Posted July 21, 2009 1:55:22 AM
The Daily GameDev.net Quote:I may be mistaken, but to my knowledge HanbitSoft has yet to actually release any updates or patches for the infamously bug-filled game Wait, what? What about Patch 1.2? *Looks around* 
Posted April 8, 2009 1:40:44 AM
The Daily GameDev.net Spore is fun! You start off as this pathetic tiny little thing, either a Herbivore or Carnivore, and you slowly start to grow, pick up stuff, and evolve. You're eventually a big "Squiggle" - Brimming to the teeth with weapons (Spikes, Electrocu... 
Posted September 9, 2008 4:00:17 AM
Drawing parts of an Image Mirrors what ive been going through... Good luck, and PLEASE tell me your results!!! 
Posted December 22, 2006 10:37:50 AM
View All Replies Made By This User