Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Fancy Art...  
Full Name Fancy Art 
Nickname Fancy Art 
State/Province, Country Fujian   China
GD Gathering City Fuzhou, Fujian, China
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://fancyartworld.spaces.live.com/ 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 4/20/2005 12:52:37 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
GPU Water Simulation My practice on GPU programming.It seem not so realistic,is there any suggestions?Thanks a lot 
Posted August 28, 2006 2:55:22 PM
Sample Framework is out of work Hello,everybody I use DirectX9 Sample Browser to installe a EmptyProject as CartoonShade,and then add a class called CCartoonMesh to it(without modify the code generated by VS.NET2003).But each time I try to compile the project, VS.NET2003 report e... 
Posted April 24, 2005 11:41:43 PM
How to retrive position and normal from a mesh? Hello,I'm writing a cartoon shading,first I retrive the vertex buffer from a mesh,but after that I don't know how to get position normal and texture coordinate from the vertex buffer ,any suggestions? Thanks! 
Posted April 20, 2005 1:09:12 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
A GLSL Demo parallax mapping looks good. 
Posted September 1, 2006 8:41:23 PM
GPU Water Simulation Hello every body,first of all thanks again for your suggestions. Quote:Original post by sensate Can you please post a wireframe of the water surface? I'm trying to work out of that is a perturbed mesh or not (It looks to be)? I'm sorry,I ca... 
Posted August 30, 2006 2:42:17 AM
Advanced Water Rendering good work.It is amazing.How do you deal with the water surface,it looks great. 
Posted August 30, 2006 2:04:58 AM
Entity and model classes Quote:Original post by SAE Superman would the CEntity->getModel()->render() way be better? I want to Seperate Entity date from its operation(just like visiter pattern).in this way I can add new Materials(by Materials I mean shader and its... 
Posted August 16, 2006 8:28:23 PM
Entity and model classes I Seperate Entity date from its operation Entity mesh EntityListener(it equals to material) load unload render SimpleEntityRenderer: public EntityListener XFileListener:public EntityListener SimpleEntityRender renderer render() ... 
Posted August 8, 2006 9:02:45 PM
How To Develop a Demo RTS/FPS Engine? Try www.devmaster.net there are a lot of engine avaiable(inclue open source free engine). Check out yake(a complete engine) or OGRE(just a graphic engine). 
Posted August 8, 2006 8:42:58 PM
Sample Framework is out of work Is this problem caused by unicode? Thanks a lot!!! 
Posted April 24, 2005 11:45:02 PM
View All Replies Made By This User