Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know oSKOTTIEo...  
Full Name  
Nickname oSKOTTIEo 
State/Province, Country Austin
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://arcade.connersc.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1015  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 10/24/2008 4:38:15 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Cubetris, and More I have just opened up an online gaming site that has a variety of web and downloadable games, along with some competitive high scores for the arcade games. Welcome to the Austin Arcade: Play against yourself, globally. The following techno... 
Posted December 2, 2008 10:58:28 PM
Austin Arcade - online and full directx games Hey everyone! I had an old account on xSKOTTIEx but can't remember what my old e-mail was with the whole 2007 thing. :( I've just started a new online game site, where you can compete against the global user base to get high scores &#... 
Posted October 24, 2008 4:45:27 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Self Taught Programmer Success This is an interesting topic. I am both self-taught and I have a degree in Computer Science. I started in middle school making games for the TI-83 that I would sell to class mates, then moved into long nights in high school doing C++ game programm... 
Posted April 20, 2009 2:13:58 PM
I need to dynamically create a visualization tree out of a list of objects (asp.net) I've actually done something extremely similar before, with the same bouncy effect and everything. I found a javascript graph library (this was done last summer so I couldn't tell you which one it was, there are plenty out there), and the... 
Posted January 12, 2009 3:39:45 PM
Cubetris, and More Has anyone tried playing? I would enjoy your feedback to help make it better. I'm going to be adding a player statistics page which allows users to view their own, as well as their peers playing statistics. 
Posted December 9, 2008 3:37:33 PM
View All Replies Made By This User