Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Alberto Candussi...  
Full Name  
Nickname Alberto Candussi 
State/Province, Country Veneto   Italy
GD Gathering City Vicenza, Veneto, Italy
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.fluidinteractive.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1055  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 5/4/2006 8:37:50 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Planta, realtime realistic plant rendering Planta is an advanced, free for non commercial use, 3D engine for realtime realistic plant rendering. Planta SDK is the perfect solution for rendering and animating complex scenes made of thousands, even milions, of trees and plants with highly reali... 
Posted May 26, 2006 1:17:06 PM
Planta, Realtime Realistic Plant Rendering Planta, Realtime Realistic Plant RenderingPosted by: Fluid Interactive at May 24, 2006 7:08:37 AMPlanta is an advanced 3D engine for realtime realistic plant rendering. Planta SDK is the perfect solution for rendering and animating complex scenes mad... 
Posted May 24, 2006 7:08:37 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Planta, realtime realistic plant rendering Hi everyone, thanks again for the comments. The trees can be fully customized, so also the bark. The demo will be released in about one week, together with the SDK. Cheers, Alberto Candussi 
Posted June 6, 2006 6:53:54 PM
Planta, realtime realistic plant rendering About the release of the SDK, please contact me by mail at contact@fluidgames.net I don't know exacly when we'll release the directx version of the renderer; we think many teams are more interested in integrating Planta with their own engines (and P... 
Posted May 28, 2006 7:13:59 PM
Planta, realtime realistic plant rendering Just removing multisampling and some shadows details you get 25fps on average. Then please consider that there are 1 milion trees and I'm sure that in a videogame you use more optimized scenes. We'll post some more details in the next days. 
Posted May 27, 2006 8:04:05 AM
Planta, realtime realistic plant rendering First of all, thanks a lot for your comments; they're really encouraging, we hope to see Planta SDK integrated with a lots of games soon! I'll try to reply to all your questions (even if I've already replied to some of them by email). - Yes the visu... 
Posted May 27, 2006 5:59:29 AM
View All Replies Made By This User