Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know Haladria...  
Full Name  
Nickname Haladria 
State/Province, Country
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.gamerendering.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1021  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 10/17/2001 5:35:44 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Imperii Imperii A 3d strategy game I've created for a swedish game development competition. The goal in the game is to build a defense around the green park. Enemies will spawn in waves and try to break through your defense. You win the game by killin... 
Posted May 25, 2009 10:12:17 AM
Reconstructing position from depth texture Hi! I'm currently having some trouble reconstruction the world space position from a depth texture as described in this thread: http://www.gamedev.net/community/forums/topic.asp?topic_id=506573 I render the correct world space position in P... 
Posted October 5, 2009 4:25:59 AM
Imperii at GameAwards.se If you have a minute or so to spare please download my game and vote for it in the swedish game development competition. Download here: http://www.fz.se/filer/archive.php?id=8906 (click on the Imperii link) Vote on this page: http://ga... 
Posted June 8, 2009 7:00:31 AM
Imperii Imperii A 3d strategy game I've created for a swedish game development competition. The goal in the game is to build a defense around the green park. Enemies will spawn in waves and try to break through your defense. You win the game by killin... 
Posted May 23, 2009 3:05:12 PM
SSAO in a FPS (source) For some months ago, I uploaded some images of a school project of an FPS game we done, in which I had implemented a SSAO effect. Now, I have uploaded a compiled version for you who are interested. And the full source is also free for download fr... 
Posted February 28, 2009 5:05:25 PM
Screen Space Ambient Occlusion This is the result of a small school project we had to create an extension to Ogre3D. My extension was to create a SSAO algorithm (and a simple FPS-game). When developing this algorithm I was mostly inspired by the Crysis SSAO algorithm, but also... 
Posted January 16, 2009 10:07:38 PM
My blog: www.gamerendering.com Just wanted to announce my blog about game rendering :) www.gamerendering.com I'm trying to update the blog at least once a week with interesting articles and links to cool academic papers of everything that concerns game rendering (for... 
Posted October 31, 2008 7:49:49 PM
copyright game rules? Hello I'm about to make a game but needs to ask some questions about copyright first... Can you copyright rules of a game? The rules i'm interested in are the rules in Dungeons and Dragons. I know the text's of DnD are copyrighted and the names ar... 
Posted December 1, 2007 8:27:39 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Make function faster (RGB-YUV) Do you have a reason for not using a shader?  
Posted February 11, 2010 9:48:33 AM
SpiderGL Quote:Original post by uggibuggi Quote:What's the purpose to developing this if very few can utilize it? The next generations of browsers will support this, so I think it's a good idea to start experimenting with it now. OK, yes your right, if... 
Posted February 10, 2010 11:20:44 AM
How explain dragging to a young user Are you sure the player must be able to scroll? Couldn't you make the camera fixed on the player instead? This could simplify the game for the young children.  
Posted February 10, 2010 7:11:23 AM
SpiderGL OK, I tried it to in IE8 but failed but now I understand why. What's the purpose to developing this if very few can utilize it?  
Posted February 10, 2010 6:29:46 AM
What are some of the faster web-based game engines available? You can also try Java Applets, they are fast in both 2D and 3D.  
Posted February 9, 2010 11:29:40 AM
Just started 3D programming (C++) You will need files from the sdk to compile DirectX projects. So you better find a friend to download it for you and burn it on a DVD. The example projects in the SDK will also answer your questions. 3. The compiler does not load any images.... 
Posted February 9, 2010 8:41:54 AM
Knights Knights was one of the best Amiga games I've played :) Really well done graphics for that time and cool that you kept them without changes.  
Posted February 8, 2010 7:15:53 AM
iPhone developer looking for Team or Graphic Artist I've sent you a PM.  
Posted February 8, 2010 7:13:36 AM
Website/Portfolio Review I'm quite tired as well now so I will only comment some parts. The black background around the menu text looks odd. And maybe there should be some padding around the content-text. Why not put the resume online? Maybe as PDF. Nice... 
Posted February 7, 2010 7:28:53 PM
Website/Portfolio Review I think you forgot to post the link?  
Posted February 7, 2010 6:59:14 PM
View All Replies Made By This User