Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know caspian...  
Full Name  
Nickname caspian 
State/Province, Country Tyne and Wear   United Kingdom
GD Gathering City Newcastle upon tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://thinkingworlds.wordpress.com/ 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1030  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 9/5/2008 9:01:06 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Christmas Carnage 3D Facebook Game Built a 3D Christmas Game as part of a proof of concept for a client. Windows only (sorry). Santas Elves have stolen all of his presents so you have 5 minutes to search the xmas town and whack any elves that you can catch. You'll find special... 
Posted December 2, 2008 10:58:56 PM
Testing 3D Facebook Games Hi I am developing a 3D game on Facebook for a client. Its a very simple fun casual game with a Christmas theme. I have been working on the Facebook API to embed some social functionality and the whole thing needs a large scale test. I n... 
Posted November 18, 2008 2:46:21 AM
Escape! 3D web game Hi, I am developing a casual game demo for a client. Please test and any comments, bugs and feedback would be appreciated. The game is simple - you have to escape in the time. Use the arrow keys and shift to run. Only other keys are space or e... 
Posted September 5, 2008 1:36:38 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Christmas Carnage 3D Facebook Game Ok, got a link up to a standalone version. Same gameplay but you cannot access the social functionality of Facebook - so no sending the presents you find to your friends. Still, the game is a good laugh and you can post high scores. Merry Xmas... 
Posted December 8, 2008 9:18:49 AM
Escape! 3D web game Thanks for excellent feedback - both tech and usability. I've played it so many times that I don't see much anymore. We'll incorporate the views and fixes that have been identified. Why did we go through Shockwave? I have blogged about this here h... 
Posted September 10, 2008 5:25:48 AM
Escape! 3D web game Got some PM about starting the game. From the front screen just press enter. I'll make that change to the screen 
Posted September 7, 2008 1:29:01 PM
View All Replies Made By This User