Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know jmosegaard...  
Full Name Jesper Mosegaard
Nickname jmosegaard 
State/Province, Country Arhus   Denmark
GD Gathering City Aarhus, Arhus, Denmark
Contact Info
Homepage URL http://www.jespermosegaard.dk 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title Senior R&D Scientist 
Job Description Research and Software development 
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1062  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 6/2/2009 4:35:50 PM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Mosegaards Cloth Simulation Coding Tutorial This is a picture of the result of a cloth coding tutorial (http://cg.alexandra.dk/2009/06/02/mosegaards-cloth-simulation-coding-tutorial/). I have tried my utmost to make a stable simulation and easy-to-read source code for anyone to pick up. The... 
Posted June 3, 2009 10:04:30 AM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Mosegaards Cloth Simulation Coding Tutorial Quote:Original post by PDanny How many nodes / springs are present in the video you show? 45 x 55 = 2475 nodes (particles) Each node is connected to a maximum of 16 nodes (sharing Constraint objects that are essential bi-directional) - this re... 
Posted June 11, 2009 2:32:13 AM
Mosegaards Cloth Simulation Coding Tutorial Again, thanks for the positive feedback on the tutorial. It really makes it worth the effort for me ! Drakkone, great that you have been able to use the code in your psp test game! Did you have to modify anything beyond the Vec3 class to make... 
Posted June 5, 2009 11:11:16 AM
Mosegaards Cloth Simulation Coding Tutorial Thanks a lot for your comments - it means a lot! Andrew Kabakwu, yes you are absolutely right. I am not handling self-intersection of the cloth in this tutorial - although that might be an interesting theme for a sequel ? Regards. Jesper Mose... 
Posted June 4, 2009 4:43:01 AM
View All Replies Made By This User