Intel sponsors gamedev.net search:
The site is presently in a read-only mode while we perform some internal maintenance. Thank you for your patience.
Control Panel Register Bookmarks Who's Online Active Topics Stats FAQ Search

Get to know FoxHound_Pro...  
Full Name  
Nickname FoxHound_Pro 
State/Province, Country AL   United States
GD Gathering City Albertville, AL, United States
Contact Info
Homepage URL www.foxhound-production.com 
ICQ ID  
AIM ID  
Yahoo IM ID  
Current Occupation
Job Title  
Job Description  
Other Interesting Details
Rating 1032  (Rate this user)
Number Of Posts
In our forums
Member Since 5/7/2006 9:15:27 AM
ContributionsContact Us if a contribution of yours isn't listed
Send a Private Message to this user...

Some recent topics started on our forums
Tower Tower is a hybrid game combining the action of a FPS with the strategy and skill of a puzzle game. You battle with lazers and rockets to to fulfill your objectives to keep an emerging tower from crashing through the roof. Battle through 88 levels acr... 
Posted May 7, 2006 10:42:38 PM
View All Topics Started By This User

Some recent replies made on our forums
Tower Thanks to Sr_Guapo and Nickvh for noticing the very rare but very much code related (Think development tool) bug in Tower 1.1. This is now fixed and Tower 1.11 is now out. If you have the 1.1 demo already, then download the new demo to keep this b... 
Posted May 9, 2006 9:07:11 AM
Tower I'm glad you liked my game. Did you have the problems with the 360 controller or with the keyboard and mouse? I've not seen any errors with the keyboard setup, but the 360 controller hasn't been gentle on me so far. 
Posted May 9, 2006 8:36:59 AM
Tower Opps, sorry. http://www.foxhound-production.com 
Posted May 8, 2006 8:55:09 PM
Tower Hi, thanks for the feedback and glad you enjoyed it. The second page of the Help file shows how to use the 360 controller. I used to have it set up so the first time you played a game it would show all the help files, but many players found it... 
Posted May 8, 2006 5:51:36 AM
View All Replies Made By This User